• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-proposal: Dash conference - Venezuela

Would you fund this proposal?

• Yes

Votes: 84 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 14.3%
  • I do not know, I need more information

Votes: 6 5.7%

• Total voters
Hello, @ewok

Thank you so much for your contribution.

Right now I have 4.15 DASH available. I am waiting for a transaction in <Bolívares> to come through via Cryptobuyer, hopefully this afternoon, and then I will be all ready to submit the proposal.

Your help and that of the other people who contributed has been invaluable, I will not ever forget it. Thank you.

You're ok now.
Go and make it happen.

THANK YOU!!! @splawik21 and @TheSingleton

Ahd also Dashtreasury.com :) @abob54

I am good to go now!!!

Already paid the fee, in a few minutes it should be up...

20245684_10154739105651765_5579418631302363345_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, @abob54

Can you help me claim proposal ownership on dashcentral?

Thank you...
@rango Can you help @algodon.franelas claim ownership on your site, DashCentral?

All proposal owners who post through DashTreasury.org are in full, absolute control of their payment addresses, so it should make sense to allow proposal owners to claim ownership by signing a message with the payment address where they will receive their funding, not from the address that the proposal fee is paid. This will be especially important as the 5 Dash fee rises in fiat terms, and proposal owners rely more on incubators like DashTreasury.org and Fundchan.com/dashincubator. @jimbursch

DashTreasury.org has provided subsidies to 5 separate proposal owners this month, including this one for 1.75 Dash, but that step makes the process of claiming on DashCentral unnecessarily onerous.

It may be a silly idea, but maybe you could feed people at the conference. I mean free to attendees. Heck, even bring some rice with "Provided by Dash, digital currency" on it with the conference date, time, and location to advertise before hand.

Probably best to import.

@algodon.franelas Do you live in Venezuela?

Hi, @Darren

Yes, I live in Caracas, Venezuela, where I was born and raised.

Actually, from your idea something else occurs to me.

We will have some DASH to give away to the atendees. As a practice of sending DASH, we could have several Venezuelan charities invited to the event and they could choose which ones to support and how much money to give them.

What do you think?

By the way. Is there any crowdfunding platform that accepts Dash?

It would definitely be useful if you could make sure that the people receiving Dash have some place to spend it. Charities are nice but it might feel more real if they could actually buy something to hold in their hands and see their virtual coins turn into a real thing.

It would definitely be useful if you could make sure that the people receiving Dash have some place to spend it. Charities are nice but it might feel more real if they could actually buy something to hold in their hands and see their virtual coins turn into a real thing.

Yes, thank you for pointing that out @TheSingleton ... maybe we can do both.

I'm not aware of any crowdfunding platform for dash. I think this is a good proposal.

Hi, @Darren

Yes, I live in Caracas, Venezuela, where I was born and raised.

Actually, from your idea something else occurs to me.

We will have some DASH to give away to the atendees. As a practice of sending DASH, we could have several Venezuelan charities invited to the event and they could choose which ones to support and how much money to give them.

What do you think?

By the way. Is there any crowdfunding platform that accepts Dash?

DashCentral has been enhanced to allow proposal ownership claim with the proposal payout address in addition the the fee address.

You should now be able to go ahead and claim your DashCentral proposal.

Hello, thank you so much.

However, it seems I will not be able to do it, for my proposal payout adress is on Jaxx wallet, and acording to this article: Jaxx (no signing possible, no support for ERC20).

But I am sure this new feature will be very helpful for future proposal owners. And I know better from now on.

Thanks again.

Back