• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal Cryptolifex (Venezuela Exchange VEF/Dash - Dash/VEF)

Would you fund this proposal?

• Yes.

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • No.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I do not know, I need more information.

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
I think it's interesting that you have the idea of expanding the flow of fiat money to Dash in Venezuela without going through Bitcoin.

But I think it's re-inventing the wheel.
For a while now, there exists localbitcoins for Dash:

https://www.dashous.com/

I think the platform is very unknown, and awareness campaigns about its use should be made.

For that reason I think that your initiative could guide you to focus the use of dashous.com, the amount you ask could be oriented to extend the knowledge of this platform, courses, etc.

Although it is little money, I think your intention is good but you do not have good focus.

Think before taking it to proposal officially, since your idea I do not see with ROI to the network dash, and from this approach I would vote accordingly ..

Hi Blockchaintech thanks for your answer.
Every platform is unknow at the beginning, we have to do awareness campaigns, in Venezuela a lot of people is getting to know about DASH but there is not a decentralized exchange and the people wants to buy DASH.
Our platform will be easy to use for anyone and this will be in the language used in our country.

Do I read correctly that you budget 1,000 USD for 180 hours of work from a developer?
What fees would the platform charge?
Have you done other projects you can show so we can get an idea of your effectiveness?

Hi masternube thanks for your answer.
Yes it will be 1.000 USD for 180 hours of work, remember we are a Venezuelan Team, maybe in other countries this is not a lot of money but in ours is an amount according to the work that will be done, if you look many companies look for community manager in venezuela because in their countries the cost is much higher.
The fee will be 1% of the amount of the purchase or sale once it is finalized.
Sorry, this is our first Project, but we have a very good Team with a lot of knowledge.

Last edited:
Help me out here. What experience do the team members have? Why should I believe it's a good team? Any evidence you can show?

I just spoke to Roger Rodriguez for 34 minutes by Skype about this proposal. Roger is listed as in charge of "Advertising and Marketing". Roger is well spoken and well educated. I suggested that they create a video introducing the team members to the Dash community. I suggested that the domain name include dash - example: dashtrader.com - or something similar. I made a few other suggestions regarding the importance of following through with customer service and marketing after the website is live. If they can convince me with a good introduction video, I will put up the 5 dash for the proposal and I will assume the risk if the proposal fails to get enough votes.

@Cryptolifex Yes I would be happy to contribute. I think the best process is to post up your address here, people then contribute and keep a running tally update here.

Just one question, if this proposal is successful do you plan to reimburse the persons who contributed for the proposal fee? (I think you included recouping proposal fee in your proposal, if not make sure to)

hi @ewok . Of course, if the person making the donation informs us before doing it, we can return your donation once the proposal is approved.
DASH: Xw2gH3X6ESKz6XUcZtY6BQ37S6Xp2e7KNQ

Back