Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

Pre-Proposal Cryptolifex (Venezuela Exchange VEF/Dash - Dash/VEF)

Discussion in 'Pre + Budget Proposal Discussions' started by Cryptolifex, Nov 16, 2017.

?

Would you fund this proposal?

1. Yes.

14 vote(s)
    77.8%
  2. No.

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  3. I do not know, I need more information.

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Cryptolifex

Cryptolifex Member

General Project Information
    Project Name:
    Cryptolifex

Description and Goal Statement

The main purpose of this project is to facilitate the acquisition of DASH/VEF and VEF/DASH through Bolivares Fuertes (VEF), without the need of transactions using Bitcoin (BTC). Specifically, our purpose’s goal is to optimize the time, transaction fees and ease for users to purchase DASH with their local currency without daily transaction or buy/sell limits, the DASH limit that users will buy or sell will be placed when the user creates his ad, he can choose the bank or banks he wants to work with, so it will be easier for users to choose the best offer depending the bank they have.

We will have a decentralized platform with P2P transactions. Cryptolifex will serve as a reliable intermediary in order to successfully operate each of these transactions.

Email Address / Website: [email protected] / www.cryptolifex.com

Vendor: Jean Carlos González
    [email protected]
    Xw2gH3X6ESKz6XUcZtY6BQ37S6Xp2e7KNQ

Project Team

upload_2017-11-16_13-43-9.png

Stakeholders

The fundamental purpose of this project is initially orientated to those within the Venezuelan community, who wants to acquire DASH with Bolivares (VEF) directly, without having to get Bitcoin first to then exchange them for Dash.

Project Scope Statement

DASH is a technology that little by little has made a place in the world picture, thanks the advantages it offers compared to traditional finance systems.

Cryptolifex will provide security for P2P transactions success. The platform will be an intermediary with a strong system to prevent scams. It will be easier for users to acquire DASH with their local currency and not having to buy Bitcoin first to then exchange them for DASH in an Exchange.

Cryptolifex platform will not need direct human interaction for its operation, which allows users to use it 24/7, 365 days of the year.

Cryptolifex can change the way business is made in Venezuela, because of its low cost, its level of security and its ease of use.

This project provides a contribution at a social level, given that it throws new information to entrepreneurs and others. That will allow them to make decisions about the adoption of this technology as an alternative or complementary tool depending on the needs they have.

The activities made by DASH Caracas (@dashcaracas) have raised the interest of Venezuelans to buy and sell Dash directly with their local currency. The first conference of Dash Caracas had an attendance of around 140 people. The second one managed to have more than 350 people interested in knowing more about this cryptocurrency. By the information DASH Caracas sent us, we know there is an approximate of 1700 people registered in their database for the third conference.

Once the platform is finished, the team of Dash Venezuela will test it, having the opportunity to write a review of the website. The results will be presented in the next conferences with the possibility of performing live tests so people understand the use of the platform and get familiar with it.

Social Networks: @dashcaracas #dashccs

Objectives

• Purchase of DASH without needing to obtain Bitcoin in Venezuela.
    • Lowering fees through DASH.
    • Low waiting time between Buy/Sell transactions.
    • Increase of transactions and trading with Dash in Venezuela.
    • Cryptolifex will be a decentralized platform, a Peer-to-Peer with escrow.
    • Cryptolifex will allow the use of legal person accounts.
    • Make an advertising campaign to make the cryptocurrency more known.
    • No limit in daily transactions.
    • No limit in daily buy/sell transactions.
    Commercializing in Venezuela with Dash will be one of the benefits people will have by using Cryptolifex, we will achieve this by advertising campaigns through our social networks, including radio and TV, and we will have participation in the next DASH Caracas conferences.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Crypto-Lifex-128184267859293/
    Instagram: www.instagram.com/cryptolifex
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/Cryptolifex

Key Deliverables

On Cryptolifex website users will find and use:
    1. Dash Buy/Sell Ads.
    2. Internal wallet for transactions with escrow.
    3. Technical support through email.
    4. User profile with reputation system.
    5. Transaction history of each user.
    6. Chat for communication between buyer and seller.
    7. 2 Factor Identification.
    Scope

This project addresses the process of exchanging Dash to Bolivares Fuertes (VEF) and vice versa on the internet, the marketing of the cryptocurrency throughout the country and the increasing of its use. This will be carried out through advertising campaigns in the whole country. We will also have the support of DASH Venezuela collaborators to spread the information in the entire national territory.

Project Milestones and Schedule

Starts: Dec 01-2017. Ends: Feb 01-2018

upload_2017-11-16_14-14-10.png

Success Criteria

Once the platform is ready, DASH team will test it by creating users, buying, selling and creating DASH buy/sell ads. In addition, they will be able to verify platform support, levels of security and make sure everything works fine.

Our advertising campaign will be based on presenting information about the advantage of using DASH cryptocurrency in Venezuela through radio shows, press, flyers, social networks, YouTube channel and Television.

Major Known Risks

upload_2017-11-16_14-17-2.png

Constraints

Volume of transactions. At the beginning of the platform will not have any user, since this is earned through advertising and trust we generate, therefore the first users to buy and sell DASH will be the team of Cryptolifex, while people create users and start to buy and sell DASH. As a result of not having enough funds for buying and selling DASH, we will not be able to create enough ads as long as the community signs in and use the platform by creating their own Buy / Sell ads.
    2. Advertising
    3. Hackers
    4. Dash price fluctuation

External Dependencies

Dependencies:

• Cryptolifex team, responsible for the execution of the project.
    • MasterNodes Owners through their vote on the proposal to access the financing of the DASH Treasury.
    • DASH Venezuela, who are already participating in the project's assessment, the platform's tests and they will include the results of that review in the content of their upcoming conferences and other events.
    Communication Strategy

The communication in the Cryptolifex team is done daily, without leaving any detail at random, we always attack doubts instantly proposing various alternatives after identifying the situation that needs to be solved, analyzing the existing variables or options, taking into account the available resources and the impact that it would cause for both the Cryptolifex team and the community.

Our decision-making is always made by voting, where each member of the Cryptolifex team gives his opinion regarding the previously proposed alternatives, and we decide by majority vote which will best fulfill our purpose. They are made personally in a place already defined or through Skype.

Finally we put into action the solution that came closest to our goal, this process is still subjective so there will be the chance of changing our decision in case things do not go as planned, while remaining persistent. If we see that the goal has not been reached in a unit of time and considerable efforts for our purpose, we can change the alternative. The important thing is not to see it as a mistake but as learning.

Communication with Venezuelan community will be carried out through social networks such as, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, among others.

The community will also be reached through the help of different DASH collaborators in Venezuela.

Reviews Planned

Cryptolifex has as purpose the daily check of the entire platform; this will be done with the Cryptolifex work team that we assign to be able to comply with a 24 hour support to it.

The Cryptolifex team will make monthly updates of the project's progress through the DASH Forum.

We need some help to collect the Fee to the Proposal
    Thank you for your donations
    Xw2gH3X6ESKz6XUcZtY6BQ37S6Xp2e7KNQ

Attached Files:

#1 Cryptolifex, Nov 16, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
  2. ewok

ewok Member
    Masternode Owner/Operator

Adding Fiat gateways is a yes from me especially in Venezuela. This compliments the community that is now growing.

Yes Votes as there is a lot of upside here for very little risk.

Is assistance required to fund the fee for the proposal?

• Like Like x 2
  3. JGCMiner

JGCMiner Active Member

Good proposal for very little risk. $5850 USD is ~14 Dash at current prices. Once you add in the 5 Dash reimbursement, and I recommend additional 1 Dash or so for overhead (as the price may drop before you convert to USD), we have an approximately 20 Dash proposal with enormous potential to grow the network in Venezuela. Would be a YES from me.

• Like Like x 1
  4. GrandMasterDash

GrandMasterDash Well-known Member

How did you determine the risk of hackers is low?

5. dancefordistribution

6. Cryptolifex

Cryptolifex Member

Hi Ewok, thanks for your answer.
    The community in Venezuela is growing day by day, there are a lot of people interested in using, buying and selling DASH but always have to resort to buy bitcoin first then exchange it for DASH.
    Yes, we need some help to get the 5 DASH for the proposal.

7. Cryptolifex

Cryptolifex Member

Hi JCGMiner thanks for the answer.
    Every day people come to my business saying "that problem with banking transactions if there was another method of payment", then I tell them "yes there are", called cryptocurrencies, especially a call DASH. People tell me, how is that? I tell them what they are and how they work, they ask me how I get them and then I have to tell them that first they have to buy BITCOIN and then exchange it for DASH, when they hear this they tell me and why do not we use bitcoin and that's it? I tell them all the benefits of DASH and they will be happy waiting for a platform where they can buy and sell DASH.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Cryptolifex

Cryptolifex Member

Hi GrandMasterDash thanks for the answer.

Well in answer to your question we can say this:

We will always have updated our software.
    We will have 2 Factor Identification.
    We will have backup.
    We will have multi signature wallet.
    We will hire the DDos attack protection service.
    We will hire a company specialized in computer security.

For us the security is first.

9. Cryptolifex

Cryptolifex Member

Hi dancefordistribution thanks for your answer.

It's great for us to read your support.

10. GrandMasterDash

11. Schnuppdog

Schnuppdog Member

Dash Address:
    TIROL
    wil yote yes on this fair price good opertunity

12. Cryptolifex

Cryptolifex Member

Hi Schnuppdog thanks for your answer.
    We wish to make this project possible, in DASH we trust.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Coqui33

Coqui33 Member

I doubt very much that the Maduro government will allow this. But the benefit is so high and the cost so low, that it is worth a shot. I shall vote "yes".

• Like Like x 1
  14. Dashmaximalist

Dashmaximalist Active Member

are you going to do an ID verification for the users ? if you are doing it do a referral scheme like localbitcoins.com does, you can learn a lot from them.
    One another easy way to keep fraudsters away is to do a address based verification by sending a letter to their address with a OTP

• Like Like x 1
  15. GrandMasterDash

Although the amount isn't huge, I would like to see what @algodon.franelas has to say. Thanks.

16. blockchaintech

I think it's interesting that you have the idea of expanding the flow of fiat money to Dash in Venezuela without going through Bitcoin.

But I think it's re-inventing the wheel.
    For a while now, there exists localbitcoins for Dash:

https://www.dashous.com/

I think the platform is very unknown, and awareness campaigns about its use should be made.

For that reason I think that your initiative could guide you to focus the use of dashous.com, the amount you ask could be oriented to extend the knowledge of this platform, courses, etc.

Although it is little money, I think your intention is good but you do not have good focus.

Think before taking it to proposal officially, since your idea I do not see with ROI to the network dash, and from this approach I would vote accordingly ..

• Like Like x 1
  17. masternube

masternube New Member

Do I read correctly that you budget 1,000 USD for 180 hours of work from a developer?
    What fees would the platform charge?
    Have you done other projects you can show so we can get an idea of your effectiveness?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Dandy

Dandy Member

I would vote yes for this.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Cryptolifex

Cryptolifex Member

Hi Coqui33 thanks for your answer.

20. Cryptolifex

Cryptolifex Member

Hi Dashmaximalist thanks for your answer.
    Yes, we will do.

21. Cryptolifex

Cryptolifex Member

Hi Blockchaintech thanks for your answer.
    Every platform is unknow at the beginning, we have to do awareness campaigns, in Venezuela a lot of people is getting to know about DASH but there is not a decentralized exchange and the people wants to buy DASH.
    Our platform will be easy to use for anyone and this will be in the language used in our country.

22. Cryptolifex

Cryptolifex Member

Hi masternube thanks for your answer.
    Yes it will be 1.000 USD for 180 hours of work, remember we are a Venezuelan Team, maybe in other countries this is not a lot of money but in ours is an amount according to the work that will be done, if you look many companies look for community manager in venezuela because in their countries the cost is much higher.
    The fee will be 1% of the amount of the purchase or sale once it is finalized.
    Sorry, this is our first Project, but we have a very good Team with a lot of knowledge.

#22 Cryptolifex, Nov 18, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  23. Cryptolifex

Cryptolifex Member

Hi Dandy thanks for your answer.
    it's nice to read the support.

24. masternube

masternube New Member

Thanks for the answers.
    If the team has no experience, based on what do you believe that the team is very good?

25. Cryptolifex

Cryptolifex Member

Hi masternube, well this is our first project but our developers have experience.

26. masternube

masternube New Member

Help me out here. What experience do the team members have? Why should I believe it's a good team? Any evidence you can show?

• Agree Agree x 1
  27. Cryptolifex

Cryptolifex Member

let us ask for the portfolios from our developers and we will send them to you.

28. masternube

masternube New Member

Thanks. It would also be good if you could make a video introducing the project and the team.

• Agree Agree x 2
  29. GrandMasterDash

Can you please explain how, specifically, you will do ID verification? Thanks

30. Cryptolifex

Cryptolifex Member

Hi GrandMasterDash.
    The people who register in our platform will have to provide us with a copy of their passport or driver's license.