• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: ATMs in major French cities

Haha, good luck :D
Huli-Gif.gif

0142B92D00001005-3781350-image-m-43_1473419285024.jpg

160822-shaun-miller-disguise-scale_5332b0ebabfaf8dc54dad84b8c838f03.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Last edited:
Cameras are useless. Υou can disguise.

Not in the least possible. Companies like IBM can identity and track people simply based on height or the way they walk. And they do of course, have basic AI for things like "follow white van with blue logo..." or "follow man in black cap with grey jeans..." etc etc. Across multiple cams and other devices )(audio analysis etc).

TV programmes like Hunted don't show you half of what they can do.

Hi please no offense but ATM is touchy subject for me.

Do you realize the BATM3 does not support DASH?!?!?!?

Do you have experience with Crypto ATM systems? A penny press is NOTHING like an ATM.....

I am doing this for the network FREE of charge in the US right now.

I will submit a pre-proposal as well for the US if there is interest from the network in funding these machines, I would be happy to have my business expenses paid for by the network as well.

I would be willing to do a profit share if there are any profits with the Dash core business team. There would have to be outs written into the contract due to the high-risk nature of the business. But I will not bribe the master nodes to get the grant. Some people struggle with the concept of a grant and the purpose of their votes. I can see the greed of some master node holders is way out of hand and could lead to unethical and maybe even illegal relationships. Honestly, if you can't see the value of an ATM carrying your currency I'm questioning your business acumen. Cryptocurrency is still VERY difficult to buy for most people.

I'll write a pre-proposal for an ATM in Lyon and contact the Dash business development team and see if we can arrange monthly payments for a set amount of time. Of course, the payments would be based both on Dash and BTC sold at the machine. I will be putting a machine in Lyon with or without the grant. The grant would help me secure a better machine, charge lower fees for Dash users and pay a higher lease for the location. This is exactly the kind of ground level marketing Dash needs, please try to see the world outside of the bubble where cryptos are old news.

Also, Dash is supported. https://www.generalbytes.com/bitcoin-atm-dash-support/ 100% of General Bytes ATMs support Dash.

I also want you to be aware if there is profit sharing, then this is no longer a grant and is not what the Dash masternode vote was intended for.

Not in the least possible. Companies like IBM can identity and track people simply based on height or the way they walk. And they do of course, have basic AI for things like "follow white van with blue logo..." or "follow man in black cap with grey jeans..." etc etc. Across multiple cams and other devices )(audio analysis etc).

TV programmes like Hunted don't show you half of what they can do.

No they cannot identify you. It is very easy to imitate the way an old man walks. It is very easy to imitate a lame. The important think when you disguise is always to remember not to walk the way you walk. You may wear unequal shoes if you think that you may forget and start walking normaly. That way you can fool all their AI and protect your privacy from the cameras.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ise-helped-31-year-old-fugitive-evade-n636231

160822-shaun-miller-disguise-scale_5332b0ebabfaf8dc54dad84b8c838f03.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

The above was a serious criminal and he managed to escape from the police for months.
So I think it is easy to protect your privacy, the few times you go to the crypto ATM.
You just need a lot of crypto ATM's, a basic knowledge in order to spot the cameras, a decent disguise and a lame walk imitation.

Last edited:
Hello, update incoming next week at the latest. We are negotiating three premium locations if all three go through we will be placed in all three. I can't give any more details until contracts are signed but they are perfect locations for Dash, surrounded by hundreds of retailers each. I hope I can come back next week with good news!

Hey!

Thoughts

- I think DASH would benefit from ATM's. However, I think you should look to put 1 in Paris, 1 in Amsterdam and 1 in Berlin, or something like that. 4 in France is too saturated.
- Besides for the benefit of having good on/off ramps, I think a profit sharing agreement with the community could be interesting to look at.

-Charlie
Ey! And other in Barcelona or Madrid, men. Spain exists !! :rolleyes:
Spain is very touristy.

Ey! And other in Barcelona or Madrid, men. Spain exists !! :rolleyes:
Spain is very touristy.

Spain has tons of ATMs, mostly BTCFacile which are Bitcoin only. Some from Lamassu, which support Dash but cost a fortune. It wouldn't be profitable to start a new ATM in Spain, maybe convince the Lamassu owners to activate Dash?

I really don't see the value of buying vouchers from stores. ATMs make BTC and other cryptos real and usable money. Buying BTC vouchers are just buying gift cards.

Back