PRE Proposal: 36 + Dash ATM

Would you vote for this Proposal?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

ThirtySix

Mar 6, 2017
It's not that you are a scam in any way but that you don't seem to have a face to the community. There is no community manager or communicator that is well known. Many people trust core but there should be a little more communication as in video interviews, the updates on the forum is not enough anymore. Especially for a project this size.

You are doing more outreach soon, with the events etc. I try to keep up with as much as possible but if i walked up to your booth i would have no idea who is who. The parts of the community that have met like at the open house was before you became more involved (i think). And i don't expect you guys will be going to the London Conference. Perhaps you should invite Scott over with Dash Aerosports as he is great at this sort of thing.

I'd love to come out to one of the events and even help but I have no idea how you plan to interact with the community. It seems to be a separate division of dash even from core with its own needs. With video you start to at least get a summary of what is going on. Following the forums and having to read everything is a lot more info to digest and sort through. Hope this helps. Thanks
Thank you for your feedback and continuous support. We have been having internal discussions about how to better communicate with the broader network. We are looking into starting various channels of communications such as:
  1. Video product updates
  2. “Get to Know the Team” videos
  3. Podcasts
  4. Starting a public slack channel for Q/A
  5. Blog posts

Alt Thirty Six strives to be as transparent to the Dash network as possible. Inherently, we work with many NDAs and private information that we cannot give updates on due to obvious reasons. However, all updates that we can reasonably/legally give out, we will definitely make available.

Reactions: bhkien

ampp

Feb 12, 2017
USA
Those are all good ways communicate but I think its good to expand beyond just product updates, especially with NDA. You could talk about what is happening in the industry from a wider perspective, and those challenges/solutions (and what tactics others are using). Many of us are enthusiasts and enjoy talk about anything in this sphere. A good example is when one of the core team guys jumps on to the dash force 3 amigos. They don't necessarily give any updates but they are providing other value etc.

I've never seen much issue because you guys do very well laid out communication and that is not easy. It is fairly professional. But MNO's are a very diverse group and some of them don't understand how business works because they have never done it or been involved. I think its all too easy to lose that perspective.

Coqui33

Oct 16, 2017
FWIW, I strongly support crypto efforts to help the cannabis industry overcome banking obstacles.

[ignore]But I too would appreciate knowing more about the individuals involved in this proposal. Perhaps video interviews with Dash newsmedia would help.[/ignore]

Edit: Please ignore the second sentence. I now see that you are doing that and more.

Name3

Jun 23, 2017
Are there any updates on this proposal?

I recently read this article which goes into detail about the intial launch of your main product, but there was no ATM update.

Could you fill us in on what has been happening the last few months?

Name3

Jun 23, 2017
Are there any updates on this proposal?

I recently read this article which goes into detail about the intial launch of your main product, but there was no ATM update.

Could you fill us in on what has been happening the last few months?
Does anyone have a way that I can get in touch with ALT-36 where they will actually answer my question?

JackDashRemix

Feb 12, 2018
Do you have any idea of industries you would hit beyond dispensaries? I am assuming they are not the only business with trouble accessing banking, but I would like to know more about your long-term goals and business plan.