• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: 1st. DASH CONFERENCE IN MARACAY, VENEZUELA / DASH CITY EXPO-FAIR

Would you support this proposal?

• Yes

• No... please tell us why?

• I don´t know... need more information

Results are only viewable after voting.
The schedule, budget breakdown and thought put into this proposal is impressive and appreciated! More proposals here should include this level of detail.

Hello everyone..!

We are pleased to inform that Dash Maracay sponsored an extraordinary event about cryptocurrencies in Maracay, where more than 100 people attended.

We were accompanied by Dash Caracas, Dash Los Teques, Dash La Guaira and Criptolifex ..!

We are building the road to the first Dash Maracay Conference (Our Proposal).

Here we show some images of the event.

upload_2018-3-15_17-55-32.png

upload_2018-3-15_17-54-32.png

upload_2018-3-15_17-53-37.png

Excellent proposal! As a venezuelan I totally support the idea of promoting a Dash community throughout our country. If your proposal gets funded, I would be interested in attending one of your conferences.
Thanks for your support..!

Although our platform is under construction, we already enable the registration, so you can be part of our community.

You're welcome ... please sign up in our community and once the proposal is approved you will receive an invitation email for the event.

www.dashmaracay.org.ve

Regards

Thanks for your support..!

Although our platform is under construction, we already enable the registration, so you can be part of our community.

You're welcome ... please sign up in our community and once the proposal is approved you will receive an invitation email for the event.

www.dashmaracay.org.ve

Regards

Thanks for the info, I just registered.

Good luck!!!!! Hope see this proposal come true.

Back