• Yes

• No... please tell us why?

• I don´t know... need more information

Results are only viewable after voting.

wgollini

Feb 1, 2018
Maracay-Venezuela
www.inmobilia.com
How good! More initiatives like these for the rest of the Venezuelan cities, please!

I went to the last event in Caracas, lived the Dash experience and was great. I hope that the next events to be held in Venezuela will be the same.

I wish the team much success!
Thank you very much Alejandro ... indeed, Caracas event is extraordinary ... we will continue advancing to position Dash as the most used cryptocurrency in Venezuela.

Reactions: José Da Silva
Feb 23, 2018
Dash Address
Xi7AmnKhSMtRAat7jcb9SZu2ABP96XEcyR
Great initiative to help expand DASH throughout the country. I look forward to seeing him in action and I look forward to attending the event. Count on me for all you need guys. Greetings and success.

Reactions: wgollini and Hgomez

satoshilives

Mar 2, 2018
The schedule, budget breakdown and thought put into this proposal is impressive and appreciated! More proposals here should include this level of detail.

Reactions: wgollini

wgollini

Feb 1, 2018
Maracay-Venezuela
www.inmobilia.com
Hello everyone..!

We are pleased to inform that Dash Maracay sponsored an extraordinary event about cryptocurrencies in Maracay, where more than 100 people attended.

We were accompanied by Dash Caracas, Dash Los Teques, Dash La Guaira and Criptolifex ..!

We are building the road to the first Dash Maracay Conference (Our Proposal).

Here we show some images of the event.

upload_2018-3-15_17-55-32.png

upload_2018-3-15_17-54-32.png

upload_2018-3-15_17-53-37.png

G.Comparetto

Mar 4, 2018
Dash Address
XyYVNwSNKuiuihrCshSM23AQaiSxk7Uuqm
Excellent proposal! As a venezuelan I totally support the idea of promoting a Dash community throughout our country. If your proposal gets funded, I would be interested in attending one of your conferences.

wgollini

Feb 1, 2018
Maracay-Venezuela
www.inmobilia.com
Excellent proposal! As a venezuelan I totally support the idea of promoting a Dash community throughout our country. If your proposal gets funded, I would be interested in attending one of your conferences.
Thanks for your support..!

Although our platform is under construction, we already enable the registration, so you can be part of our community.

You're welcome ... please sign up in our community and once the proposal is approved you will receive an invitation email for the event.

www.dashmaracay.org.ve

Regards

G.Comparetto

Mar 4, 2018
Dash Address
XyYVNwSNKuiuihrCshSM23AQaiSxk7Uuqm
Thanks for your support..!

Although our platform is under construction, we already enable the registration, so you can be part of our community.

You're welcome ... please sign up in our community and once the proposal is approved you will receive an invitation email for the event.

www.dashmaracay.org.ve

Regards

Thanks for the info, I just registered.

Good luck!!!!! Hope see this proposal come true.