• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: 1st. DASH CONFERENCE IN MARACAY, VENEZUELA / DASH CITY EXPO-FAIR

Would you support this proposal?

• Yes

• No... please tell us why?

• I don´t know... need more information

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hello everyone, we would like to introduce our proposal to Dash Central ... we rigth now have only 3 Dash, so we would like to know who could lend 2 Dash that we need, and we will gladly return it.

How good! More initiatives like these for the rest of the Venezuelan cities, please!

I went to the last event in Caracas, lived the Dash experience and was great. I hope that the next events to be held in Venezuela will be the same.

I wish the team much success!

Thank you very much Alejandro ... indeed, Caracas event is extraordinary ... we will continue advancing to position Dash as the most used cryptocurrency in Venezuela.

Great initiative to help expand DASH throughout the country. I look forward to seeing him in action and I look forward to attending the event. Count on me for all you need guys. Greetings and success.

Great initiative to help expand DASH throughout the country. I look forward to seeing him in action and I look forward to attending the event. Count on me for all you need guys. Greetings and success.

Thanks Carlos... it is an honor for us your participation ... regards

Back