• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Decision Proposal: Should the core team be forced to apply decision proposals?

Should the core team be forced to implement the outcome of a decision proposal into the code?

• Total voters
My point is that DCG is a stakeholder; they are not slaves. Andy Freer has an interesting point of view -- that there is no such thing as a decision proposal...

"...unless it's from an existing PO, the decision relates to their own DFO, and they actually follow the 'decision'. But none of that is directly enforcable, [sic] only through future proposals could it perhaps be addressed"

So decision proposals should only be made by DFOs, and they should be strictly limited to the purview of the DFO.

Andy Freer has an interesting point of view -- that there is no such thing as a decision proposal...
Of course decision proposals exist, and they are a crutial part of the Dash ecosystem. But AndyDark considers the voters as beggars, thats why he denies decision proposals.

According to AndyDark the voters have no will and no ideas at their own, they are only allowed of waiting like beggars for someone to propose something to them, and they are only allowed to say a "yes or no".

AndyDark has the typical attitude of an authoritarian. The decisions and the ideas of AndyDark (he is responsible of the delayed and overpriced evolution project, remember?) turned Dash from the 6th coin in coinmarketcap to the 49th coin.:mad: And keep falling.....:eek:o_O

You Geert, and AndyDark of course, if not being agents, you support and preserve the agent's red lines. Proposal fee should be kept stable in 5 Dash at all costs, so in case Dash skyrockets, the voters will remain beggars (due to the high cost of proposal fee).

Of course I dream of another Dash, a Dash where the voters could vote and decide whatever they like (they could also vote the numbers of course) and the (s)elected job (the wish of the voters) will remain forever and wait for someone (and anyone) to implement it. I dream of a Dash universe unhooked from the claw and caliper of DCG. I dream of a Dash universe where all capable developers can code for whatever wish the Voters (and NOT andydark or an advisory board) have.

Last edited:
Have you looked into PIVX? What is your opinion of that coin and its governance?

PivX is very centralized.
It is the only coin I managed to add a proposal there (a vote the numbers proposal, this one) but my proposal was rejected.
You can see the money I paid for the Pivx proposal here and here

I used to talk in pivx forum, but the forum was deleted. The new pivx forum did not include the old talks. https://forum.pivx.org/threads/censorship.890/

I dream of a Dash universe where all capable developers can code for whatever wish the Voters (and NOT andydark or an advisory board) have.

Last edited:
Back