Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

What's Going on at Dash?

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by Alexander Chopan, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Juan Baró

Juan Baró Member

Dash Address:
    XbhTC7wK8iQraHcUeGs2WHta4vwnSN3jPF
    I have a company about blockchain investment and development in Venezuela and i recive a lot of news, information, i participate in many networks, many people askme about cryptos and i know that are two worlds, our crypto world here and other outside, we cannot pretend that all the people have to come to a forum or dash.org to know about dash because is too hard for normal people and cosuming a lot of time.

But DASH is my favorite because have many potential, an big team but is working a little wrong but can be improved, this year i enter to the DAO , before i just trade dash and see the work from outside.
    i think that is 3 things that can be useful:

1-Colective masternodes for include more people in the dash system economy and participation, breack the entry barrier (1000DASH for master node) and with the @DeepBlue post about DAO in Venezuela can be a good place for start, more here:
    https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/...nodes-the-real-indenpence-from-bitcoin.39412/

2-Divide the budget assignamente of all proyects even dash core , with stages, to have results and verification of the work, and see the real progress and if is not progress the resources stops, because a lot of people want to invest in crypto and they askme about dash proyect and how is working and completing de "wither paper" or "road map" they askme about, ¿Is stable? in vzla many people lost money with dash because bad information, they invest in high prices and now are loosing a lot of money, many people loose money because one week you seel things and the total is 1dash but the prices go lows and the reinvesment of merchandising create lost of money, no body talks about it in Venezuela teams but you can investigate.

3- DASHNETWORK: DASH community here have to understand that this is to complicated to the normal people, we need a bridge, this forum is the backend of team work, but, the useres of a bank for example they dont know and dont care about how is working the bank , they care about the things are useful for them, so is necesary increase a lot the marketing, AND FRONT END for new comunities, new investors, etc, and collet all the info, good news, projects and put it in a plataform for the normal people. all the people here says that news and announcements happend and the comunity here dosent know totally, Forum, discord etc is not enough, is needed big social media.

If someone ask you ¿how to invest? ¿how to create a new community? ¿how use the actual created projects? ¿How mining? ¿How have a a masternode wirth litte money? ¿how is going dash work? ¿how is going rod map?
    is a lot of work make the answeres all the time and guide them. so i was working with Dash trujillo Venezuela with my people of Dash Lara Venezuela about some projects for the normal people and usea all the good projects already created and expand it!
    My humble Opinion.

i want to work with the guy that comment here and are working about https://ecosystem.iota.org/ this is what i mean, a normal people front end

Juan Baró - CEO Bitocorp - co funder Dash Lara Venezuela ,Dash Alicante España.
    Instagram: @cryptoneo

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. The philosofers coin

Thank you Tungfa, I see most post leading towards only this forum post, some also go the more accessible google.drive PDF download.
    I am sorry but this is simply not good enough, it should be accessible to all, personally I would think a link to google.drive or make PDF downloads available to all, would be viable solution.
    I also just looked at twitter quit a few negative posts under it, It's hard to counter something like that if you're pointing to a link people can't view.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. strophy

strophy Administrator
    Dash Core Team Dash Support Group Moderator

This is something I've pointed out before as well. Delivering updates in image or PowerPoint formats makes them inaccessible to search engines, and difficult to quickly or legibly access on most mobile devices. Even PDF is borderline annoying. The content is TEXT and should be presented in an appropriate text format, like HTML on the blog/Medium.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  4. Nuancer

Nuancer Member

There is really no excuse for these Dash updates to not be on Medium - this is what many credible projects do as the website looks professional and has quickly become a hub of the broader crypto community. The Dash Medium account can easily be organized into Progress Reports, Developer Updates, Partnership Announcements, etc.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Alexander Chopan

Alexander Chopan New Member
    Dash Core Team

Hello Dash Community,

In the spirit of radical transparency: area updates from our bi-weekly management meetings. In this way, you can follow the evolution of our organization and decision-making, as well as our product development. We hope you use this information to hold us accountable to our plans, learn with us, and contribute to growth of the Dash decentralized autonomous organization.

Yes - we know you hate the PDF; we do, too. Expect changes to what and how we report after next quarterly.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YQsnh2lBzxp08TJ1mMXZdUL_aslNjwlP/view?usp=sharing

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Stealth923

Stealth923 Well-known Member
    Foundation Member

So I compared your previous report in June with this one just released....

June: Roadmap "Validating Estimates"
    July: Roadmap "Awaiting Estimates"

Care to explain why we have gone backwards from validating to now waiting again?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Winner

Winner New Member

The fall has stopped. It's about time to hide the nuts for the winter ;)
    [​IMG]

8. GrandMasterDash

GrandMasterDash Well-known Member
    Masternode Owner/Operator

1. Where is the DIP for blockchain users (referenced under DAPI)?

2. Dashpay wallet capabilities, please share prototypes. If it includes FIAT values, then I hope it displays the values in both the sender and receiver currency e.g. US dollars amount sent, UK Sterling amount received. Important because when you look at past transactions, you need to see you paid XX UK Sterling, though your local currency was YY US dollars.

3. What is "VZN country manager"? - Venezuela? - the ISO code for them is VEN

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166-1_alpha-3

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. bhkien

bhkien Active Member
    Linguistic

@fernando please elaborate more details about your work in next report?

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Aaron Mangal

Aaron Mangal New Member

Great stuff, thanks for sharing

11. Sam Martin

Sam Martin New Member

wow, almost 12 percentage of the falling... guys, what do you think?

12. joker221323

joker221323 New Member

Hello, an interesting discussion unfolded

13. Maria00

Maria00 New Member

Nice work guys

14. Slake

Slake New Member

Haven't heard about Dash for a while, any recent developments, updates and new features?

15. JZA

JZA Active Member

Dash Address:
    XmZ3aBBWJdYa6hUJkWbTvwHMwMscmHQFNH
    Last report was on July 31st, there was no bi-weekly update in the past month of August. Would be good if anyone can count the biweekly's that have been covered and missed.