• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pool Options

In everyone's opinion what is the best pool to use and why? I am trying to decide on one now?
I'm using Zpool.ca, so far its not blowing my socks off. Neither did antpool, and also why give them more of your money with fees after paying so much for the miners ;) I'd like to hear some results from others who are finding returns.

Well, our pool is much smaller than the big ones but we regularly find blocks, have a healthy community and offer beginner friendly support with quick reaction times.

Any experience with Nano Pool?
Nanopool doesn't support DASH mining. All these pools I've tried are horrible so far, its just the state of DASH mining right now I guess. Honestly Antpool might be the best and its crazy since its geographically the furthest away from me. Small pools eventually find blocks, but we're talking days in between payouts. I put 8 D3 on poolmining.org as recommended above, two days and I've been just watching the digital equivalent of tumbleweed go by. Only 216 miners on it total. :( I hope this turns around for everyone.

Sorry I wrote the wrong pool above what about CoinMine.pl? That is what a bunch of my friends are currently using but mixed reviews.

Nanopool doesn't support DASH mining. All these pools I've tried are horrible so far, its just the state of DASH mining right now I guess. Honestly Antpool might be the best and its crazy since its geographically the furthest away from me. Small pools eventually find blocks, but we're talking days in between payouts. I put 8 D3 on poolmining.org as recommended above, two days and I've been just watching the digital equivalent of tumbleweed go by. Only 216 miners on it total. :( I hope this turns around for everyone.

At 271% effort this was our longest round ever. :mad:

I'm on Antpool with 1 D3 for a week now and I found a block on second day but had to share. My rate is 19GH/s and I only get 0.012 Dash every 24 hours. This sucks but it is in line with whattomine dot com/asic

Back