Pool Options

Hashchain

Nov 19, 2017
In everyone's opinion what is the best pool to use and why? I am trying to decide on one now?

Gremesapa

Oct 31, 2017
In everyone's opinion what is the best pool to use and why? I am trying to decide on one now?
I'm using Zpool.ca, so far its not blowing my socks off. Neither did antpool, and also why give them more of your money with fees after paying so much for the miners ;) I'd like to hear some results from others who are finding returns.

Gremesapa

Oct 31, 2017
Any experience with Nano Pool?
Nanopool doesn't support DASH mining. All these pools I've tried are horrible so far, its just the state of DASH mining right now I guess. Honestly Antpool might be the best and its crazy since its geographically the furthest away from me. Small pools eventually find blocks, but we're talking days in between payouts. I put 8 D3 on poolmining.org as recommended above, two days and I've been just watching the digital equivalent of tumbleweed go by. Only 216 miners on it total. :( I hope this turns around for everyone.

Hashchain

Nov 19, 2017
Sorry I wrote the wrong pool above what about CoinMine.pl? That is what a bunch of my friends are currently using but mixed reviews.

Coin Foundry

Sep 21, 2017
Germany
coinfoundry.org
Dash Address
Xogwp9KEDbhcintxfcamj7Cd1Gd93vtiZC
Nanopool doesn't support DASH mining. All these pools I've tried are horrible so far, its just the state of DASH mining right now I guess. Honestly Antpool might be the best and its crazy since its geographically the furthest away from me. Small pools eventually find blocks, but we're talking days in between payouts. I put 8 D3 on poolmining.org as recommended above, two days and I've been just watching the digital equivalent of tumbleweed go by. Only 216 miners on it total. :( I hope this turns around for everyone.
At 271% effort this was our longest round ever. :mad:

Meniser

Nov 25, 2017
I'm gonna give Antpool a shot, put 8 of my D3's on it and see how it goes. I'll keep ya posted on my results:)

Reactions: kojil

TheRealMacAries

Nov 27, 2017
I'm on Antpool with 1 D3 for a week now and I found a block on second day but had to share. My rate is 19GH/s and I only get 0.012 Dash every 24 hours. This sucks but it is in line with whattomine dot com/asic