• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

PinIdea ASIC X11 Miner DR-1 Hashrate 500MH/s @320w Weighs 4.5kg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, no I didn't. I also don't see anything besides that and specs.md
Looks like you're right, let's see if Soleo can get the source up there
When/how share the source code is based on each manufacturer strategy. But just upload some unvalued info and say to everyone "we have open source". I think that is the shame.
The repo is mainly for `Documentation, Instructions, Tutorials and Binaries for ASIC X11 Miners` as you see in the description. We didn't mention anything about source code here. Using repo to keep track of documentations are very common in Open Source Community in case you don't know that. We have never intended to trick anyone to believe that we're open sourcing the code in this release. However, I did mention it in our communication with our users that we want to open source the codebase once we reached the point that the codebase is stable, maintainable by others. And I also mentioned we didn't have a timeline for open sourcing it and it is not going to happen in this release.

Good day! How can you even talk? email do not answer, do not answer on the phone, we want to buy a large amount of equipment!
We're trying to resolve the issue regarding to the shipping issue currently and not going to process any orders for now. And yes, we won't be able to sell large amount of equipments. But you'll hear from me once we figure out our current orders.

we have an office in Shenzhen, we can come and buy a sample! what address to come?
Like I said before, we have to put our current users in priority first. And we have limited man power, and not going to attempt multi-tasking for now. All new orders are on hold now.

Don't want to hijack this thread, but I had some folks asking for a modified pool according to the requirements for this miner, I just reconfigured/adapted the Stratum ports of https://dash.suprnova.cc to meet the requirements of the miner and also added some static Diff Ports:

Port : Diff

"9994": 1

"9995": VarDiff

"9996": 2

"9997": 4

"9998": 8

"10000": 16

"9993": 32

"9992": 64

"9991": 128

"9990": 256

I doubt just use the VarDiff port, but i'd assume fixed diff of 32 or 64, or maybe even 128 should work fine.

Let me know if you see any improvement over all.

Thanks

oc

Don't want to hijack this thread, but I had some folks asking for a modified pool according to the requirements for this miner, I just reconfigured/adapted the Stratum ports of https://dash.suprnova.cc to meet the requirements of the miner and also added some static Diff Ports:

Port : Diff

"9994": 1

"9995": VarDiff

"9996": 2

"9997": 4

"9998": 8

"10000": 16

"9993": 32

"9992": 64

"9991": 128

"9990": 256

I doubt just use the VarDiff port, but i'd assume fixed diff of 32 or 64, or maybe even 128 should work fine.

Let me know if you see any improvement over all.

Thanks

oc

It didn't work so well with the fixed diff. Something wonky with it but works well with the VarDiff. No way to monitor worker hashrate history?

After soldering the connectors, and playing with USB plugging in/out my unit is now running at 470MH to the pool - nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back