• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

PinIdea ASIC X11 Miner DR-1 Hashrate 500MH/s @320w Weighs 4.5kg

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I could not wait so I swung by home during lunch. Got it running with minera, check it out. The dip in hashrate was when I restarted cgminer so I could enable xnsub but otherwise it is right around 500Mh/s for me. Good job pinidea, I am very happy with this.

TiZDvKO.png

Also it is much quieter than the DM384M, I registered 68db at 1 meter. The DM384M was 77db at 1 meter. 9db is a huge difference. I can not hear it over the DM.

innv6d7.png

pinwc4 Thanks for the quick update, with the lower power usage and the design with PinIdeas ASIC should be easier to modify the cooling to make it run cooler and less noisy, much easier than with the four blades of the iBeLink and the 700W of power usage it has. The working temps also seem to be lower with the default cooling than the ones of the iBeLink ASIC.

OK, I could not wait so I swung by home during lunch. Got it running with minera, check it out. The dip in hashrate was when I restarted cgminer so I could enable xnsub but otherwise it is right around 500Mh/s for me. Good job pinidea, I am very happy with this.

TiZDvKO.png

Also it is much quieter than the DM384M, I registered 68db at 1 meter. The DM384M was 77db at 1 meter. 9db is a huge difference. I can not hear it over the DM.

innv6d7.png
Thanks. I'm not sure if you would have time to write something up for other users. If you can, that would be great, and we can add to our official documentation repo.

One more note, I am not sure if the hash rate here is sending from cgminer or not. If it is, it is probably not that accurate. As I mentioned in the release note, we observed larger hashrate reported from the mining pool than our caculation. So the real hashrate should be large than 500

Our miners are bit too fast for general central mining pools. Ask the mining operator to open a port with jobRebroadcastTimeout = 4 instead of default 55.

Please read the first page of the thread to find out. :) A lot of treasures are out there.

Sorry, it was really updated from the last time I've visited it :)

And some questions - the info says it needs external miner software + USB connection, but I see an Ethernet RJ45 port on the device - what is it for? And what about NiceHash support?

And - yes, from the specs it's much cooler than iBeLink :)

Anything supported by cgminer is supported by this miner as well.

well... DASH was mining with SGminer, not CGminer all the time... Yes, for Scrypt it works - but there were problems with iBeLink software for the first batch and they were fixing it. So that's why I'm asking :)

well... DASH was mining with SGminer, not CGminer all the time... Yes, for Scrypt it works - but there were problems with iBeLink software for the first batch and they were fixing it. So that's why I'm asking :)
We don't use outdated version which is apparently different from iBeLink. For your questions, other miners would be able to test it once they received the miner. I haven't got mine so far.

So - if I'm ready to buy (500DASH is not a problem) - what's the next step? And if some trouble with customs or something like that - is there any refund? Do you have successful customers from Russia or any guaranties from your shipment partner it will go smoothly?

So - if I'm ready to buy (500DASH is not a problem) - what's the next step? And if some trouble with customs or something like that - is there any refund? Do you have successful customers from Russia or any guaranties from your shipment partner it will go smoothly?
If you really want to buy, please send message to [email protected] We can go from there, but right now we're still processing some other orders so you'll be in the waiting list for now. And we serve based on the timestamp for the initial contact of email

Well I did not accomplish what I wanted to tonight but for those who are curious here is what the power draw looks like. 315 watts, very nice.

8eLsl5w.jpg

I was hoping to have a minera image for other people done but I am not happy with it yet. It does not start the miner on boot for some reason and I made it on a 32gb card since that was all I had sitting around so the image size is wrong. I will work on it more tomorrow.

What is the English Translation of the error messsage? How did you run it? You're supposed to run it in a shell. It's a command line tool

I started it via Command line. I have posted an English translation already, but in details it looks like this:

"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application".

http://freewisdoms.com/how-to-fix-0xc000007b-application-error/

Sure, that can be the reason, but a) it's an integrated Intel video, and b) I try to run cgminer with only "--help", so why can't it start?..

Thanks. I'm not sure if you would have time to write something up for other users. If you can, that would be great, and we can add to our official documentation repo.

One more note, I am not sure if the hash rate here is sending from cgminer or not. If it is, it is probably not that accurate. As I mentioned in the release note, we observed larger hashrate reported from the mining pool than our caculation. So the real hashrate should be large than 500
Okay, the issue was fixed. I thought it wasn't. So never mind. the speed is accurate for the current verison

I started it via Command line. I have posted an English translation already, but in details it looks like this:

"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application".

http://freewisdoms.com/how-to-fix-0xc000007b-application-error/

Sure, that can be the reason, but a) it's an integrated Intel video, and b) I try to run cgminer with only "--help", so why can't it start?..
try download from the release page again and check the md5checksum for your zip to see if it is broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back