• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

PinIdea ASIC X11 Miner DR-1 Hashrate 500MH/s @320w Weighs 4.5kg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soleo, it will be good to receive instructions on how to use the miner and any needed software, but more importantly what is going on with the shipping of the orders?

Can you please provide an update on how many units have been shipped so far and how is the shipping going on, because only two people reported that their orders have been shipped so far...

Soleo, it will be good to receive instructions on how to use the miner and any needed software, but more importantly what is going on with the shipping of the orders?

Can you please provide an update on how many units have been shipped so far and how is the shipping going on, because only two people reported that their orders have been shipped so far...
In fact, for most people in US, their machines has been shipped out. For people from other countries including Canada, we're a little bit slow in action because we have to work through some process to make it work. The shipping companies are not treating everyone equally in China(Sadly speaking). For people still haven't got their tracking numbers, you're likely to get the shipping number in the next two days, and it is using UPS instead of SF-Express. So stay tuned, as soon as I got the numbers, I will send out to you.

thanks Soleo, ya us Canadians always get the raw deal with shipping here. or shipping out. Looking forward to my tracking number.

In the document "DR-1 miner parameters description" there is such line
Set frequency for DR1, (default: 200) 200/250/300/400
Interest data on energy consumption and productivity of chips at these frequencies?
What maximum possible frequency and how HW error quickly grows at increase of frequency or temperature?

When it is planned to lay out an image of SDcard for RaspberryPI B+/B2+ ?
(For new boards? I faced a problem of transfer of the image created for RaspberryPI B when using new payments on them the network and USB ports not work.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just updated the thread with mining software link. Please go to https://github.com/PinIdea/ASIC-X11-Miner/releases/tag/v1.0 if you need to download the software.

When I try to run your cgminer under Windows7 x64 (just out of curiosity) I see this error (I'm sorry it's in Russian, it says that there occured an error during application start):

A85NMp.jpg

When I try to run your cgminer under Windows7 x64 (just out of curiosity) I see this error (I'm sorry it's in Russian, it says that there occured an error during application start):

A85NMp.jpg
What is the English Translation of the error messsage? How did you run it? You're supposed to run it in a shell. It's a command line tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back