• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

PinIdea ASIC X11 Miner DR-1 Hashrate 500MH/s @320w Weighs 4.5kg

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm willing to buy your miner if you're true to your intention. will pay for shipping to canada. let's get escrow going and done deal.

just fyi : Profitability will go down with at least 100 more (50 from pinidea and 50 from ibelink) x11 miners out in the miners hands .Right now it is at 0.47 btc per day per GH ,according to xpool.ca and nichash.com.
That means it will be 0.15 per day in just the next few weeks, so ,7+electricty/0.15 > 46 days
you might as well make money trading instead Here are few tips
Mojo,Trumpcoin,gamebetcoin,xvc are potential 10time gainers . might as well put your 7 btc there.

I am actually selling my ibelink miner for 4 btc if anyone is interested in buying it, inspite of alll the above warnings :)

Ordered one as well.

Soleo mentioned they are shipping them using SF Express. Anyone have experience with receiving packages shipped that way in the US, how does it get delivered? Never seen a SF delivery vehicle around my area so I assume they hand the package off to another delivery company for the final portion of the shipment?
HI,

SF express usually uses UPS for processing it seems it is a branch of UPS in China or a sister company.... But they are good and on time just make sure you use a physical address and not a PO box. My experience with the them via UPS is they call you and ask where you are and deliver based on that and if any custom fees you will need to pay before collecting the package.

hope this helps

The minera guide a few pages back will work if you disable adblocker in your browser. But I got too frustrated with it before I figured that out and started over. The bitcointalk forum also suggested to disable some of the status updates that use cryptsy...read the last few pages of posts if you have any trouble and still choose the minera method.

So I started over with a better guide with pictures. It starts with Raspbian adds cgminer for mining. It isn't as pretty as minera, but it should do the trick and even give you a status webpage. The last part goes through setting up the P2Pool so you can mine to your own node. Plus it is published in the first dash magazine. :smile:

http://dashpaymagazine.com/index.ph...ontroller-usb-miner-p2pool-node-raspberry-pi/

For those that ordered please post when you get a tracking number, and your country and when it gets there. who will be first to unbox and post. I would like to just see how rollout progresses. thanks

nothing yet still waiting for the tracking number. just make sure you have ras pi ready!! for the price i think a Ras pi should come with it

Miner was shipped SF Express which is about 6-8 business days = 8-10 actual days to the US. Probably arrive May 2nd.

soleo... any more info on how shipping is going? you get yours yet to post some pics? solarminer looking forward to your review. ...... anyone else get there shipping number yet? I ordered a day or so later than others so have been told to expect a shipping # by the 22nd, as they are sending only so many a day.

soleo... any more info on how shipping is going? you get yours yet to post some pics? solarminer looking forward to your review. ...... anyone else get there shipping number yet? I ordered a day or so later than others so have been told to expect a shipping # by the 22nd, as they are sending only so many a day.
The manufacturer has very limited ability to send out machines per day, so it took longer than expected. I'm likely to receive the demo not until next week depending on the schedule of the shipping company. Things are not moving that fast once it is handed to shipping company since it is not totally controlled by us.

Yeah, it looks like Solarminer is right, it will be a lot longer before these arrive than Pinidea thought. Mine has not made it out of China yet and it has been 3 days already. Not a concern, I was just overly optimistic.

Others ordering this may want to consider getting expedited shipping if possible. I am in the US so something like UPS is going to be significantly faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back