• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

One Year Forum Statistics

DCT

Four of Ten
It's been one year that this forum has been active. jpr has asked for some statistics so here they are.

statistics_one_year.png
one_year_UR.png
One_year_UA.png

Very encouraging. I wonder if you could graph the forum stats against darkcoin transactions?? I would be very interested in seeing the correlation.

Propulsion, this site wasn't created in Feb. 2014, was it? It was created sometime in March, 2014, correct? Did we miss your birthday or do we still have time to celebrate it? :)

Propulsion, this site wasn't created in Feb. 2014, was it? It was created sometime in March, 2014, correct? Did we miss your birthday or do we still have time to celebrate it? :)

February 21st 2014 was the date the domain name was registered so I'm going to go by that as the birthday.

It was originally a Joomla plugin. On February 26th, it was migrated to Xenforo or at least, that's when I registered "Propulsion" as an account.
I'll look for some screenshots of the different styles over the past year.

February 21st 2014 was the date the domain name was registered so I'm going to go by that as the birthday.

It was originally a Joomla plugin. On February 26th, it was migrated to Xenforo or at least, that's when I registered "Propulsion" as an account.
I'll look for some screenshots of the different styles over the past year.
Awww... So we did miss DCT's birthday! Sorry about that. :sad:
But anyways, it's better late than never, right?

upload_2015-3-8_19-59-21.png

Back