• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

"Not yet redeemed" Meaning

Nitin

Hello everyone,

I used changelly to convert my bitcoin to Dash. Changelly is saying that transaction is successful and when I checked the input transaction is split into two:
1. first part - says redeemed - the recipient address is not mine
2. second part - says 'Not yet redeemed' - recipient address is mine

It seems that the transaction is indeed done but my dash core qt wallet shows available amount as 0.00 DASH. Also, the client it is 3 years 25 weeks behind and currently syncing.

Should I be worried?

Attachments

• dashPayment.png
    dashPayment.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 183
H Nitin, no cause for worry at all. "Not yet redeemed" just means that the coins are still in that receiving address and haven't yet been sent on elsewhere.

Your balance won't show until the client has finished syncing though, so you'll have to wait. If it's not syncing, make sure you're using the latest version, 0.12.1.5. Back up your wallet.dat to somewhere safe before updating.

Already backed up the wallet and using the latest version..

Thanks a ton :)

H Nitin, no cause for worry at all. "Not yet redeemed" just means that the coins are still in that receiving address and haven't yet been sent on elsewhere.

Your balance won't show until the client has finished syncing though, so you'll have to wait. If it's not syncing, make sure you're using the latest version, 0.12.1.5. Back up your wallet.dat to somewhere safe before updating.

Have same problem, 3 days waithing:

Block Height 769743 (1404 confirmations)
Block Date/Time 2017-11-13 00:18:07
Total Output 14.78586478 DASH
Fees 0.0002 DASH
Inputs / Outputs

Outputs
Index Redeemed in Address Amount
0 Not yet redeemed XsscimF5mS...........P6WfLtLSc 10.30886402 DASH

Last edited:
Hello,

Same with my dash (5.998 dash not yet remeeded):

Some people tell me it's lost, good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
"Not yet redeemed" means the opposite of lost. It means that the Dash is in your wallet and has not moved from that address.

"Not yet redeemed" means the opposite of lost. It means that the Dash is in your wallet and has not moved from that address.

Hi Jim,
I’m new in the coin sector,
I’ve the same problem, is there anything i Can do to get the coins in my wallet?
Thx
Booker

Guys please read the previous messages. Not yet redeemed means the funds have arrived at the target address and have not been spent yet. If you can't see it, check to make sure your wallet is working properly.

In my case it was because i sended the dgb to dogeaccount,
But its solved...got the privkey from my transaction en let it run true dgb blockchain.
24hr later it was in the right account.
If you dont do that you will loss the coins.

In my case it was because i sended the dgb to dogeaccount,
But its solved...got the privkey from my transaction en let it run true dgb blockchain.
24hr later it was in the right account.
If you dont do that you will loss the coins.

Can you please elaborate/explain it further for newb like me?
I transferred few XRPs from Changelly to Conipayment and seeing the same status of the transactions. (shows successfull in Changelly,, but not deposited in my wallet.
Trnx id: 1ec4a0f874d4a902037942af48348e721362e13742bf733ec84177d7b1c2b14c#o1 (here it dosent show the destination address as my coinpayment wallet ( which was actual destination)
Do I need to take any action as you did above? What to do exactly? Can I get steps?
Thanks in advance!

Guys, this is discussion for Dash.... Not sure how Ripple or DigiByte transactions work but I suggest you ask on their forums to get a quicker response

is there somebody who can help me.
I've transferred 2 weeks ago 10 dash from my spectro wallet to gate hub but they didn't show up yet.
if I go to my hash its not yet redeemed and guesstimated wallet none??

what can I do I've asked gate hub no reaction back at all

Sorry to say that we can't help you here - "not yet redeemed" means the Dash was transferred and hasn't been spent yet. GateHub has it. If you weren't credited then you need to talk to GateHub to find out why.

Back