• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, a pleasure to join the forums,
I am OKtoshi, Lead developer for OK and ROKOS among others,
I believe in decentralization and empowerment of the users, and would be honored to integrate Dash into
The ROKOS flavors System, (OS for IoT devices with integrated fullnodes).
Will start a thread with a proposal for the community by tomorrow, as I just signed up and cant start one until my account is 1 day old.

Same way I love to support great projects and do cross collaborations, feel free to reach me anytime.
Welcome to Dash Nation, friend!

I believe in decentralization and empowerment of the users, and would be honored to integrate Dash into
Will start a thread with a proposal for the community by tomorrow, as I just signed up and cant start one until my account is 1 day old.

Same way I love to support great projects and do cross collaborations, feel free to reach me anytime.

Welcome OKtoshi! I'm Juicy, the guy who "dragged" you here.

I strongly believe a more geographically decentralized masternode network would be extremely beneficial for Dash in the long run. Integrating Dash into Rokos is one step in this direction.

Hello everyone.

I'm a curious soul been into cryptocurrencies since 2011. Programmer/Dev, most python, but also other languages.

Just got into DASH this month, and I have big expectations to this currency.

Feel free to send me a message.

Welcome
:grin:

we all welcome you

Welcome OKtoshi! I'm Juicy, the guy who "dragged" you here.

I strongly believe a more geographically decentralized masternode network would be extremely beneficial for Dash in the long run. Integrating Dash into Rokos is one step in this direction.

Thank you Juicy, the goal for ROKOS is to "Decentralize Everything and Empower everyone", I'd be an honor to integrate Dash as a permanent base currency for ROKOS flavors releases. Tried to create the thread but it seems i still have to wait 24 hrs, I already answered the questions over the proposal, will create the thread and add it into the proposal description so they get linked and the community can get all the information about the OS. Thank you

Hello

New Dash owner just registered.

Been hodling some bitcoin for a few years now and did some script mining in the beginning but lost all interest in altcoins after the ton of scams, pump n dumps, etc...
But i recently found an old Litecoin wallet again that I forgot about and now I'm the proud owner of some Dash :)

Amanda from The Daily Decript got me interested in Dash and from what I've seen so far I'm quite impressed, a feeling I'm losing the more time I spend on r/bitcoin, r/btc, ...
Please help me with my cryptodepression lol

Welcome timeless ... the time spent here is definitely well invested :)
Get on digitalcash.slack.com as well you will lose your depresion for sure ;)

Welcome again in the community.

Hello

New Dash owner just registered.

Been hodling some bitcoin for a few years now and did some script mining in the beginning but lost all interest in altcoins after the ton of scams, pump n dumps, etc...
But i recently found an old Litecoin wallet again that I forgot about and now I'm the proud owner of some Dash :)

Amanda from The Daily Decript got me interested in Dash and from what I've seen so far I'm quite impressed, a feeling I'm losing the more time I spend on r/bitcoin, r/btc, ...
Please help me with my cryptodepression lol
You will find your tranquility in Dash Nation...

Hi everyone. Love dash. Would love to see things like purse.io for dash. Also with instantx I'm sure lots of POS merchants would take dash over Bitcoin. Any exchanges that you can purchase dash with in the U.S without going through Bitcoin?

"A nation without borders, prejudice or disparity. A nation built on hope, optimism and progress. The Dash Nation."

Hello, to all new DASHers!

We're glad you joined Dash Nation!

Just the fact that you're here reading this represents the interest that is out there for a serious alternative to Bitcoin and other digital currencies. On behalf of all DASHers, I welcome you to the community, and look forward to your contributions to the development of this innovative coin.

Please take the time to browse around the forum, and use this thread to introduce yourself, and ask any questions you may have about DASH! If you have any special skills (particularly QT or C++), let us know! If you would like to tag a particular member for a response, you need to put an "@" in front of their name (Example : @tonythetiger) When you do this, you will see their name in blue when you post.

We look forward to hearing from you, and welcome any comments, concerns, and suggestions you may have. Remember, the only stupid question is the one not asked.....

Once again, welcome to Dash Nation!

First steps, safety when using Dash:

ok, I am newbie.
Safety is important.
I have followed instruction and d/l dash core, it says out of sync. what might that mean to me ?
Never-the-less, I did as instructed in another video, and put a password on it, and saved.
What is the difference between what I have done, and a qt wallet I may use ?
Should I have gotten the qt wallet ?
I saw no indication of any address, or how to get one, on the device I d/l'ded.
How would I fund this account I may have created from a friend with paypal ?
...my profile, all that crap not important... I'd fill it out if need be with appropriate puffery.
I do like the concept behind this proposition and would like to support it, yet I need entry level assistance. rc

"A nation without borders, prejudice or disparity. A nation built on hope, optimism and progress. The Dash Nation."

Hello, to all new DASHers!

We're glad you joined Dash Nation!

Just the fact that you're here reading this represents the interest that is out there for a serious alternative to Bitcoin and other digital currencies. On behalf of all DASHers, I welcome you to the community, and look forward to your contributions to the development of this innovative coin.

Please take the time to browse around the forum, and use this thread to introduce yourself, and ask any questions you may have about DASH! If you have any special skills (particularly QT or C++), let us know! If you would like to tag a particular member for a response, you need to put an "@" in front of their name (Example : @tonythetiger) When you do this, you will see their name in blue when you post.

We look forward to hearing from you, and welcome any comments, concerns, and suggestions you may have. Remember, the only stupid question is the one not asked.....

Once again, welcome to Dash Nation!

First steps, safety when using Dash:

ok, I am newbie.
Safety is important.
I have followed instruction and d/l dash core, it says out of sync. what might that mean to me ?
Never-the-less, I did as instructed in another video, and put a password on it, and saved.
What is the difference between what I have done, and a qt wallet I may use ?
Should I have gotten the qt wallet ?
I saw no indication of any address, or how to get one, on the device I d/l'ded.
How would I fund this account I may have created from a friend with paypal ?
...my profile, all that crap not important... I'd fill it out if need be with appropriate puffery.
I do like the concept behind this proposition and would like to support it, yet I need entry level assistance. rc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back