• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, to all new DASHers!

We're glad you joined the Dash community.

Just the fact that you're here reading this represents the interest that is out there for a serious alternative to Bitcoin and other digital currencies. On behalf of all DASHers, I welcome you to the community, and look forward to your contributions to the development of this innovative coin.

Please take the time to browse around the forum, and use this thread to introduce yourself, and ask any questions you may have about DASH! If you have any special skills (particularly QT or C++), let us know! If you would like to tag a particular member for a response, you need to put an "@" in front of their name (Example : @tonythetiger) When you do this, you will see their name in blue when you post.

We look forward to hearing from you, and welcome any comments, concerns, and suggestions you may have. Remember, the only stupid question is the one not asked.....

Once again, welcome to the community!

:grin:
You My name is Jerome. I'm new to Dash. Look forward to getting to know everybody.

Hello, to all new DASHers!

We're glad you joined the Dash community.

Just the fact that you're here reading this represents the interest that is out there for a serious alternative to Bitcoin and other digital currencies. On behalf of all DASHers, I welcome you to the community, and look forward to your contributions to the development of this innovative coin.

Please take the time to browse around the forum, and use this thread to introduce yourself, and ask any questions you may have about DASH! If you have any special skills (particularly QT or C++), let us know! If you would like to tag a particular member for a response, you need to put an "@" in front of their name (Example : @tonythetiger) When you do this, you will see their name in blue when you post.

We look forward to hearing from you, and welcome any comments, concerns, and suggestions you may have. Remember, the only stupid question is the one not asked.....

Once again, welcome to the community!

:grin:
You My name is Jerome. I'm new to Dash. Look forward to getting to know everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back