• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all!
Nocturnal Demon here, or Demon for short if you prefer that.
Registered some time ago but never said a word, went full NSA style on ya'r asses! Nah just kidding.
Decided to drop in and say hello because well, why not? Got some experience with Crypto in general, though most of them being bad one's haha.
Gave up on my efforts trying to get into the ''next Bitcoin train'' and decided to go with the long term approach, Darkcoin was the only logical coin to choose in my opinion.
I day trade various amounts of different coins, sometimes earning a small profit, more often than not I'm losing but it's all good.
Anyway, I like the coin, I like the down to earth developer, the enthusiastic community and the whole anonymous aspect is just a big fat + for me.

When I'm not busy losing money on the markets you can usually find me in the midst of a project in Photoshop where photo editing is my expertise, I'm hoping to turn this into a small time business soon.
I've tried my hand at web designing and stuff but I'm not really that creative, I create some wallpapers and ''fan art'' of whatever I like but those usually stay offline in my private collection.
So yeah, if any of you darkcoiners need some wedding pictures edited or something, I'm your Demon! But if you need some real designs I'd advice to look for somebody who doesn't draw figures the same way most toddlers do lol.

In any case I'm glad to be part of this community and excited to see where Darkcoin will go. :smile:
Also please forgive me for any spelling mistakes, I do use a spell checker but that doesn't stop me from making common mistakes, English is not my native language.
For those with a 1920x1080 resolution please accept this as a friendly gift, feel free to use/share etc (all credits for the ''D'' logo go to the original creator)
http://imgur.com/WRRCuNC

[edit] Thanks for using the image on twitter TaoOfSathoshi :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all!
Nocturnal Demon here, or Demon for short if you prefer that.
Registered some time ago but never said a word, went full NSA style on ya'r asses! Nah just kidding.
Decided to drop in and say hello because well, why not? Got some experience with Crypto in general, though most of them being bad one's haha.
Gave up on my efforts trying to get into the ''next Bitcoin train'' and decided to go with the long term approach, Darkcoin was the only logical coin to choose in my opinion.
I day trade various amounts of different coins, sometimes earning a small profit, more often than not I'm losing but it's all good.
Anyway, I like the coin, I like the down to earth developer, the enthusiastic community and the whole anonymous aspect is just a big fat + for me.

When I'm not busy losing money on the markets you can usually find me in the midst of a project in Photoshop where photo editing is my expertise, I'm hoping to turn this into a small time business soon.
I've tried my hand at web designing and stuff but I'm not really that creative, I create some wallpapers and ''fan art'' of whatever I like but those usually stay offline in my private collection.
So yeah, if any of you darkcoiners need some wedding pictures edited or something, I'm your Demon! But if you need some real designs I'd advice to look for somebody who doesn't draw figures the same way most toddlers do lol.

In any case I'm glad to be part of this community and excited to see where Darkcoin will go. :smile:
Also please forgive me for any spelling mistakes, I do use a spell checker but that doesn't stop me from making common mistakes, English is not my native language.
For those with a 1920x1080 resolution please accept this as a friendly gift, feel free to use/share etc (all credits for the ''D'' logo go to the original creator)
http://imgur.com/WRRCuNC
Welcome to the Dark! It's always good to have another artist on board for our PR campaigns... Your image will be used in the Twitter PR Initiative today!
EDIT: https://twitter.com/taoofsatoshi/status/574640318248787969
Try not to lurk too much, we could always use more contributing members in this community.
Stop trading, and #GetIntoTheDark all in! :grin:

Hello, I am Yu-Kiang.
I love DRK as much as I do love BTC.

Eduffield has proven that he can bring something new on the table. That's what cryptos need.

"Don't think of cost. Think of VALUE"

Keep in mind that coin's name doesn't matter.
AAPL doesn't sell apples.

twitter: /YuKiang

Hello, I am Yu-Kiang.
I love DRK as much as I do love BTC.

Eduffed has proven that he can bring something new on the table. That's what cryptos need.

"Don't think of cost. Think of VALUE"

Keep in mind that coin's name doesn't matter.
AAPL doesn't sell apples.

twitter: /YuKiang

Hey, I've seen you around the Twittersphere, welcome to the DarkDASH! Look forward to seeing you around.

Hey, yes about rebranding i think its good but i heard that dashcoin is bought will it merge or will only the name change, and we only need to have a update wallet to dash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back