• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my dear DRK gurus :tongue:, where can I find out the documentation of start-many feature? Do I need to run the remote daemon with v0.10.16.3 as well? My guess is that only the local daemon needs to be v0.10.16.3. Is that right?

Hello, my dear DRK gurus :tongue:, where can I find out the documentation of start-many feature? Do I need to run the remote daemon with v0.10.16.3 as well? My guess is that only the local daemon needs to be v0.10.16.3. Is that right?
Thank you for your question. I am not very technical. This sounds like a question for flare. Can you help us out, bud?

Hello, everyone! Happy to be on the Darkside! Be sure to stay tuned to me for the following: typos, using five words where two would do, me missing a critical word of your post and misinterpreting you as a result / omitting a critical word in my post and being misinterpreted as a result, and a general gormlessness.

Hello, everyone! Happy to be on the Darkside! Be sure to stay tuned to me for the following: typos, using five words where two would do, me missing a critical word of your post and misinterpreting you as a result / omitting a critical word in my post and being misinterpreted as a result, and a general gormlessness.
Lovin' the avatar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back