• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFAIK andorid wallet by @HashEngineeringdoes not support trezor but the mycellium does you simply choose your "offline wallet" and use "Sign with Trezor

Thanks Splawik21, ive got some DASH now, but before i obtain a bigger position i need to get this hardware wallet down. I downloaded the Mycelium wallet, but it doesnt mention DASH. It just states Bitcoin. Should i not worry about this and just send some DASH to the Mycelium wallet?

I tried to send some DASH to the mycelium wallet from the DASH wallet but the DASH wallet says "invalid DASH address" because the DASH wallet is not digging on the Mycelium address.
Hhmm. Having trouble figuring out how i would successfully store a larger amount of DASH at this point.
I am functioning well at this point by purchasing DASH from Wesellcrypto and sending it to my DASH wallet on a mobile device. Getting my DASH from DASH mobile wallet to a Trezor is my next hurdle. Any hints?

AFAIK andorid wallet by @HashEngineeringdoes not support trezor but the mycellium does you simply choose your "offline wallet" and use "Sign with Trezor

Thanks Splawik21, ive got some DASH now, but before i obtain a bigger position i need to get this hardware wallet down. I downloaded the Mycelium wallet, but it doesnt mention DASH. It just states Bitcoin. Should i not worry about this and just send some DASH to the Mycelium wallet?
Oops, it did work last time i tried it, I`ve connected the trzor on my phone went to offline wallet and have choosen trezor and see the account for btc only.... hmmm probably the recent (updated) soft of mycelium dopes not have it now.
You can`t send DASH to the btc address ;) - edit: just noticed your another post.
Can`t you use simply the dash-qt wallet on your pc to store them?

Thank you for encouraging me to make an introduction! My friend told me about dash a month ago and I have been so excited that I got a masternode setup already! I am happy to be a part of the community and just made my first Dash budget proposal!

HI Jerry, I found your course to be excellent! Very informative. Cant wait until you tackle topics like Trezor, which DASH wallets Trezor will interface with, setting up Masternodes and exactly what we need to set this up, how to mine for DASH ect. I enjoyed the videos and best of all.....I earned 2 DASH! Fantastic!

Thank you!

Hello all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great! Thank you for your responses Fernando! Please, if any new members have any questions, feel free to ask them here!

Hello

bigerthr Hey, pal, welcome to the Dark! Look forward to seeing you around...

I need a link to register on it

bigerthr Hey, pal, welcome to the Dark! Look forward to seeing you around...

I don't know how to register to get a link share to my friends

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
I am a java back-end developer. I started out with C++ but using java for the last several years, but what makes the work better is all the developer tools like maven, yamel, jenkins, git, github.
Currently working in New Zealand. I have worked in California, New Zealand, Australia and Japan.

Interested in the wallets, I agree with Amanda B. about dash having to be made simpler if normal people are going to use it. I am looking for a good wallets to test. I have Jaxx now and thinking of using that to store some dash. I have down loaded the Dash core wallet and it is only for a desktop with 2.6 G space it needs. what about the wallet words? use 12 or more random words create/restore wallets?

I am very interested in crypto maths, economics and the blockchain technology.

Greetings from the UK.

I've been lurking on Slack for a few days and thought I'd join here too.

Looking forward to buying my first Dash and seeing where this thing takes us..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back