• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey thanks tao, that sort of made my day.

The more I read about cryptos, the more Dash keeps rising to the top. I keep thinking, "am I missing something? Or is this Dash outfit the strongest one out there fundamentally?"

Also, I have some ideas rolling around in my head, they're more "observations" than anything. I've been trying to find where I would post some of these in a "midrange format" aka blogpost. Any guidance?
I can get you posted on www.dashnation.com. Write something up, and PM me.

@TaoOfSatoshi Thank you. I have hung out in the slack chat for a while. It was suggested there to visit the forums more and aid in participation. As I have an interest in Dash more than other cryptocurrencies, I thought it best to follow the suggestion and poke my head in.

I may go back to lurking a bit until I find something I can participate in. :) Cheers!
Take your time, and we'll see you when we see you!

I'm a professional mmorpg service provider offering safe/cheap/fast WOW gold, as well as other games. Any need, don't hesitate to come!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello to all the DASHers all over the world from Bengaluru, INDIA!
I was having a couple BTC and decided to convert one to DASH.
Will soon convert the other BTC to DASH too! Soon!

I really like the InstantSend option and i want to push DASH as an option to vendors and merchants here. I'm not tech savvy but am passionate about DASH.

Anyone else from my latitudes?! Please holler!

I really like the InstantSend option and i want to push DASH as an option to vendors and merchants here. I'm not tech savvy but am passionate about DASH.

hey holter - die polter
great to have an Indian on board , I am honestly not sure if there are any others out there ! Asians yes - but India ...
good to have u :rolleyes:

Welcome Poltergeist. Here's a great interview about DASH:

http://neocashradio.com/blog/bonus-interview-with-amanda-b-johnson-dash/

I'm moving camp to Dash thanks to Evan Duffields genius selection of Amanda B. Johnson as Dash spokesperson and general illuminator of Dash.

I have a life's work project to do with Quantum Computing that I can dovetail with Digital Currency in General and Dash in particular.

I'm in the team building phase at present and and as a Entrepreneur has to do, I'm wearing all the hats until the team is formed.

Stay tuned for further details.

I recommend Dash for the long term Digital currency investor, it ticks all the boxes with a solid block chain technology, a drive to innovate and an enthusiastic community.

I'm moving camp to Dash thanks to Evan Duffields genius selection of Amanda B. Johnson as Dash spokesperson and general illuminator of Dash.

I have a life's work project to do with Quantum Computing that I can dovetail with Digital Currency in General and Dash in particular.

I'm in the team building phase at present and and as a Entrepreneur has to do, I'm wearing all the hats until the team is formed.

Stay tuned for further details.

I recommend Dash for the long term Digital currency investor, it ticks all the boxes with a solid block chain technology, a drive to innovate and an enthusiastic community.

nice one ! :D

Hey Guys....just looking to come tell you about a new exchange. I dont want to spam but my post does include a URL.

Howdy, I heard about Dash on Dash: Detailed, and then did some further research on it. I like pretty much everything I've seen, except the part where I'm poor and the price has recently doubled, d'oh. Oh well, I got a wallet and a handful of Dash anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back