• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

New iBeLink 10.8 GH/s X11 miner

Hi Vagnavs,

Can you look at your router?

If you have a new IP-Address on your network, you can access you iBelink with this IP at the browser.

I can help you, but you need a webcam, we need to look inside the hardware case and if the problem persist you need a software remote assistance.

Try to discover if the machine is acquiring an IP Address, after that you can discover what's happening, just look at the router or server of your network and open the case to see if everything is connected, there is a cable inside of the case, that it's extending the Pi Board to the LAN Network Port of the case, this is not difficult.

Just to clarify the web Interface won't come up at all. I think the IP configuration Is incorrect. So I'm not able to do any reset, reboot or other options in the web interface

If anybody could lead some help that would be great. Would be willing to pay to get this figured out and working
[[

2017-08-22_0855.png
[/QUOTE]

Hi,
Double check that the network cables inside the miner is securely connected. If everything is good and you are still not able to find the IP address, it sounds like a corrupted sd card. You will need to re-image it with the file mentioned in ottokoester's post above.

I'm assuming it is a Incorrect IP configuration. I tried to set a static and can't remember the static. I've looked through everything as far as finding the device on the network. I think I'll go the microSD card reimage route. Just wondering how best to burn the contents? I'm used to ISO, not so much IMG And on Windows 7

I did find the Win32 Disk imager. But didn't know if you had some recommendations instead

Last edited:
I'm assuming it is a Incorrect IP configuration. I tried to set a static and can't remember the static. I've looked through everything as far as finding the device on the network. I think I'll go the microSD card reimage route. Just wondering how best to burn the contents? I'm used to ISO, not so much IMG And on Windows 7

I did find the Win32 Disk imager. But didn't know if you had some recommendations instead

Hi,
I believe IMG and ISO are pretty similar. You can follow the same procedure in burning an ISO and use it with the IMG. I used the Win32 Disk imager which is easy to use.

Hi all , i ve rcvd my iBeLin DM11G X11/Dash Miner from mainminers websites but it gets over heated ..did any one else have the same issue or did i get a faulty item ?? bcz it is still in the warranty ...please please reply me ASAp before my warranty gets over

Hi all , i ve rcvd my iBeLin DM11G X11/Dash Miner from mainminers websites but it gets over heated ..did any one else have the same issue or did i get a faulty item ?? bcz it is still in the warranty ...please please reply me ASAp before my warranty gets over
Hi,
Can you explain what you mean by overheat? Our miners will adjust the PLL (clock setting) lower when a temperature of 38C is detected. Also, please update firmware to IB3.5.25. You can do that from the Config page at the bottom. Check the box next to Update and hit the "Update" button.

Has anyone real experience of mining with DM11G? I know that DM384M was sucks. These new miners should also be sucks. Are they?

Yes, the DM11G also do suck. Loud as hell, too clunky and 2 of the ones I received are working at ~80% capacity. I'll need to RMA 1 of the 4 blades that come with it. I actually have to look for a warehouse to put these damn things because they're just too loud to have in my house. Really disappointed.

Back