• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

New iBeLink 10.8 GH/s X11 miner

Someone please would explain where I can buy a unit and what is the price?
Well right now you can preorder from a couple places listed above. Doesn't sound like any of them have them in stock. Prices range from $6500 - $12,000

Hi...i am a new user here. i think it is the latest revisions of dm384. What diff we can see? Different usb connector, that more frequently used on PCB, and other count of capacitors. As for the rest the design is totally same.

Hi...i am a new user here. i think it is the latest revisions of dm384. What diff we can see? Different usb connector, that more frequently used on PCB, and other count of capacitors. As for the rest the design is totally same.
External appearance has little to do with the performance of the machine itself. I think they said that they're using 14 nm transistors (obviously invisible to the unaided eye), so that can make a difference in performance with bigger transistors. The algorithm running on the ASICs could also be optimized for hashing X11.

So I seriously doubt that this is a later revision of the DM384. Just take a peak at the global hashrate... These new ASICs are real...

How much do you guarantee that ibelink is really sent?
I placed my order few days back, made payment. Got the receipt and now awaiting delivery.
Will let you know as i receive it and surely share my feedback on its working and reality. But deep in my heart i think they are reputable and will deliver what they are promising. Thanks.

I placed my order few days back, made payment. Got the receipt and now awaiting delivery.
Will let you know as i receive it and surely share my feedback on its working and reality. But deep in my heart i think they are reputable and will deliver what they are promising. Thanks.
What is MOQ?

Was it like you need to handle them random shipping addresses to have the opportunity to order more?
Did they mentioned any approx lead time?

I gave them my own address and in matter of like 15 minutes or so all 52 units were sold out, i was lucky enough to get hold of one. Thanks God
Regarding lead time they mentioned 30 days from order, so i should get it by 12th or 15th of August 2017

I gave them my own address and in matter of like 15 minutes or so all 52 units were sold out, i was lucky enough to get hold of one. Thanks God
Regarding lead time they mentioned 30 days from order, so i should get it by 12th or 15th of August 2017
In PM iBeLink (member of this board as well) did not mentioned any kind of terms for next batch.
Did you asked them are they going to announce it in the nearest future?
I did subscribed to their newsfeed, however, if there is any information provided from the first source - highly appreciated.
Best regards,
IzhMine Team.

In PM iBeLink (member of this board as well) did not mentioned any kind of terms for next batch.
Did you asked them are they going to announce it in the nearest future?
I did subscribed to their newsfeed, however, if there is any information provided from the first source - highly appreciated.
Best regards,
IzhMine Team.

No I did not ask them about next batch as its mentioned on their website "
Friday orders are sold out. We will have new miners available soon! We thank you for your patience.
"

I will share my feedback as receive the machine.

Hi guys!! We have in stock 4pcs and we start sell 4pcs!!!!! You not belive me? Go to telegram @YakovRylov
How many people not belive me??
Sorry...http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/596d36c27057b/1500252523698.mp4
d4c0328269e7cd0b12174b8d75b11563.jpg

Отправлено с моего Letv X910 через Tapatalk

Last edited:
I talked to you on the telegram and you told me that you did not have stock until 8 - 10 September. Do you have stock now?
Hi! Its your mistake. We have 4pcs in stock
Pls find me in Telegram!

Good day everyone, have anyone got solid confirmation if Ibelink dm11g? I've been offered to buy one in Russia. I'm currently here for work and want to know what you think/know. FYI price is 25423.16 USD. It seems very high and I actually don't think it will pay off at this price. Just for entertainment I will leave this here: any one want to donate some coin to me and I will publish full review and will share profit if this miner actually do work :)
Just learned that I missed D3 last nights :`(

Hi guys!
Very GOOD NEWS
We have pre order in october 80 pcs!
!!!ON SELL ONLY 20pcs!!!
How much???
Later....
ac24c7c9a8e463f0eb6fd91ebed512a5.jpg

Back