• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

New Dash Promotion Game | Dash-Lanes Kingdom

Hi all, I just created a new and fair Dash promotion game, the Dash-Lanes Kingdom.

It is a friendly and fair game based on fair distribution of wealth that comes from growth. Everybody here is very much invited to join as the game is made for the promotion of Dash. Because the game just went online tonight, there are no residents in the kingdom yet other than the royal family. I hope this forum is the right place to kick-off this game. You can read how the game works in the about section of the site.

It is my first post so I am not allowed to post the url. However if you try the .com address dashlaneskingdom, you should be able to find it.

Any response is much appreciated.

UPDATE: THANKS to your input, the Dash-Lanes Kingdom is now updated.
  • You can already buy your home for 0.2 DASH (was 1 DASH)!
  • Also you will get 3 houses to sell on your lane in stead of 2.
  • And.. you can get achievements.
Suggestions remain welcome.

http://dashlaneskingdom.com

Thanks,
King Dashlanes.

Last edited:
Do a DASH wars, like the old drug wars, trade sell travel and risk it all in a fight with cops. I would play that!

Cool idea.. I'll think about that. I would have to change my name to Don Dash then, I guess.

The Dash-Lanes Kingdom is not an active gameplay game. It is more about getting wealth (=Dash) from houses being sold in the Kingdom. You invest one Dash for your home and lane with houses for sale and you will receive commission and revenue from the expanding Kingdom. The expanding Kingdom will get people familiarized with Dash because the Kingdom house market is in Dash only. The wealth distribution system is fair and according a very simple set of rules. So the game is not about gambling or wagering or losing. As long as the Kingdom grows, the wealth will grow.
I now started working on achievements in the Dash-Lanes Kingdom while waiting for first residents ;-). Hopefully I'll finish it later this week. When I am done I will issue a reward for the first resident with 6 of 8 achievements!

Thanks a lot for your cool suggestion on the Dash Wars, DashNation! I'll let you know when I have worked something out. Still I have hopes for the fair and fresh Dash-Lanes Kingdom which just started this week! You could be the first resident!

• UPDATE sept. 14: The first Kingdom resident is welcomed today on Jack's Lane!

Last edited:
:) The Kingdom welcomes her fist resident this mornig on Jack's Lane! Thanks for joining and your interest in the game concept. Let the fresh Kingdom prosper and all residents will benefit fairly!

Thanks! just registered there. i'm sure you'll know it's me from this forum :)

Couple of questions:

there is no visual representation for the layout of the kingdome? when i try to buy a house i'm just seeing a table with some for sale and some reserved. is this a text based game? sorry it's not clear to me.

there is no visual representation for the layout of the kingdome? when i try to buy a house i'm just seeing a table with some for sale and some reserved. is this a text based game? sorry it's not clear to me.
Hi Poltergeist, I can see you registered. Cool, thanks. The visual interface (picture) is a representation of the layout principle. It is to assist in understanding the principle. The picture changes a little: when you buy your home, you can see the 2 houses blurred. These are your houses for sale located on your lane, when one of them is sold, the blur is gone. Further you have status info, a description of your situation, a house market and a wealth payout overview. The housemarket is in fact an overview of the Kingdom layout. It shows the lanes and the houses on them. The lanes are named after the lane-owners.
If people would enjoy more fancy pictures, I could try that, I am not really a graphics guy though.

Last edited:
basically its a funny small ponzi scheme, right?
Yes it is based on a Ponzi principle but it is no scheme. It is a fair (and royal) game for the promotion of DASH. All will benefit from growth, when growth stops, wealth stops too. Hope you enjoy it.

Last edited:
ok - but the last ones who cannot sell their houses anymore loose that 1 DASH - maybe not a big loss at current price level

ok - but the last ones who cannot sell their houses anymore loose that 1 DASH - maybe not a big loss at current price level
The game was made for the promotion of Dash. The thought is that people who do not know anything about Dash get involved in a friendly way by friends who bought a house in the Kingdom. The number of people that do not know about Dash and have found no reason to is huge, so also the growing potential of the Kingdom is huge.

Meanwhile it is true what you mean, the system can really payout for those who join early. If you join at the end of the growth of the Kingdom wealth will come slowly. Hard to say who will be the last and what the Dash will do then.

Last edited:
A big thanks to everybody here for the interest in the Dash-Lanes Kingdom! I am really pleased with the first residents and also enjoy the site visits today and the sign-in's. The king is happy today!

I am very much looking forward to welcoming more residents. Please note that the approval process is manual and I sometimes sleep or have royal duties. So kindly allow me some time for the process.

THANKS!

I suggest to set the house price to 0.3 DASH and raise the number of houses to 3

firstly this lowers the barrier to enter the game
secondly every house owner will look for three persons for selling

I suggest to set the house price to 0.3 DASH and raise the number of houses to 3
Dworf, You may have a point there. Maybe the barrier is too high now. The reason for the 1 DASH was that I found it more confusing if the explanation started with a divided DASH. This would make the wealth distibution system harder to understand for many people. I really appreciate your suggestion and I am considering a change. The change to 3 houses to start with is not too difficult to implement. Also it is now already possible to get 2 additional houses to sell when you sold your 2 houses (see the Ask the King section).

If I modify the price/houses you will get a refund ofcourse! It is a fair Kingdom. And considering the story of the Kingdom, we would need another royal child next to Jack and Sarah. If you have a name suggestion it is welcome. The name could maybe hold a reference to the Dash community.

I would appreciate more feedback on Dworf's proposal. I could make this change but would have to go offline in the meantime. Please let me know your thoughts on this, if any.

Last edited:
the other point that seems to be a little bit shady is that the fiat price for a fixed DASH price will rise and therefor the sum that new player have to pay

what about a slow price reduction for new players - eg. buy for 0.1 DASH then the next one needs only to pay 0.05 - 2%
then after around 30 iterations the buyer needs only to pay 0.055 DASH instead of 0.1 DASH

another strategy would be to couple the price to the Bitcoin exchange rate

or combine both

what about a slow price reduction for new players
You confuse me a bit. Everybody pays the same price for a home with lane and 2 houses for sale (1 DASH). If the value of DASH rises (or drops) this will not affect your DASH income in the Kingdom. If the DASH value increases, you get more valueable commission and revenue. If it drops, it becomes less valueable. To pre-compensate for expected value rise of DASH it becomes really complex and makes a (imo) dubious link with the conventional money.

Still I am really considering your previous suggestion of lowering the house price to 0.3 DASH and a lane with 3 houses for sale i.s.o. 2!

Last edited:
Back