• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

New Dash miner in the market: Spondoolies SPx36 - 540 GH/s

Skyhigh65

Hi everyone, this is Joseph at Spondoolies. For those of you who have been long enough in the crypto-currency market, we were the team behind the SP bitcoin miner family.

We have joined forces again and have released our first product, the SPx36, a Dash miner that provides 540 GH/s, at 8.1J/GH/s.

It is available for sale on our website at spondoolies-tech.com.

You can check on our blog, we have posted a short video of the SPx36 in action.

We will be posting further information in the coming days.

I had a few friends message me about this already and we discussed it over at the #mining channel on Discord. It's an impressive product, congratulations on bringing it to market! Join us over on Discord at www.dashchat.org, you'll find some fairly experienced miners over there :)

Spondoolies have plenty of experience in this sector, though I, like many had thought they had disappeared. It's fantastic return and I look forward to Bitmain / Antpool hopefully losing some dominance.

I had a few friends message me about this already and we discussed it over at the #mining channel on Discord. It's an impressive product, congratulations on bringing it to market! Join us over on Discord at dashchat.org, you'll find some fairly experienced miners over there :)
Thank you for the feedback, will check out dashchat.org and register.

Spondoolies have plenty of experience in this sector, though I, like many had thought they had disappeared. It's fantastic return and I look forward to Bitmain / Antpool hopefully losing some dominance.
Thank you for the support, we have plenty of ideas to help the industry flourish, and are looking forward to your feedback for product development.

We have just posted our latest video, showing the SPx36 in action. Hash rate performance and power consumption.

The video is available on our Youtube channel : https://youtu.be/217XaveTBvE

We will be posting a more professional video in the coming weeks, working on it....

is there any confirmation it's not a SCAM? - my request about shipment to Russia from the official website was completely ignored - but the "product left in cart - complete your order" email arrived just some hours later I closed the website...

Back