• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Monthly Investor Report -- DASH: Detailed

amanda_b_johnson

Hey, all. Here's the second monthly investor report for DASH: Detailed (DD):

Monthly Allocation: 123 Dash

SUMMARY
We've been in production for two months, publishing nine episodes. During the second month, we have increased YouTube subscribership, added to our list of email subscribers, started a Twitter account, designed and sold Dash t-shirts, begun distributing free business cards, prompted two merchants to accept Dash, and spurred the creation of the Dash Jobs board.

DETAILS

Subscribership/view counts:

- At this time last month, we had 1943 YouTube subscribers. Today we have 2587 -- an increase of 33.1%.
- Last month all four DD videos combined had a total of 15,100 unique views. Today all nine videos have a combined 36,500 views, an increase of 141%.
- Last month our email subscribers totaled 207. Today they total 256, an increase of 49 people.

Guerrilla marketing:

- We began selling t-shirts from the show. We've sold 56 Dash shirts thus far, and are currently re-ordering to re-stock the sizes we sold out of.
- We have begun mailing out free DD business cards to Dash fans for them to distribute to curious friends, family, and acquaintances
- We've started a new Twitter account -- follow it, why dontcha?!
- Our weekly articles featuring DD videos continue to be published at Bitcoinist.net

New merchants:

- After hearing about free shout-outs on DD, the businesses Promoteus.ro and Big House in Thailand (a rental property) have begun accepting Dash.

Extras:

- Evan reports that after hearing about available Dash jobs on an episode of DD, some C++ developers contacted him about the job, and he hired and has begun training two of them (more details in tomorrow's interview episode)
- We published an extra episode due to its timeliness -- the Jaxx interview -- which then made it into an article published on Finance Magnates

CLOSING

Thank you for your votes of confidence and investment. Please contact me if you have any questions or suggestions -- email [email protected].

Last edited:
Subscribership/view counts:

- At this time last month, we had 1943 YouTube subscribers. Today we have 2587 -- an increase of 75%.
- Last month all four DD videos combined had a total of 15,100 unique views. Today all nine videos have a combined 36,500 views, an increase of 41%.
- Last month our email subscribers totaled 207. Today they total 256, an increase of 49 people.

2587 from 1943 is a 33.1% increase
15,100 to 36,500 is over a 141% increase. missed the 100.

@Darren and @fible1 -- me? Do math incorrectly? INCONCEIVABLE. The remedial math class I had to take in college certainly was no indicator such a thing could be possible...

And thanks for the correction, @Minotaur. I guess I was told incorrectly that it was two people and not one.

Cheers, all.

@Darren and @fible1 -- me? Do math incorrectly? INCONCEIVABLE. The remedial math class I had to take in college certainly was no indicator such a thing could be possible...

And thanks for the correction, @Minotaur. I guess I was told incorrectly that it was two people and not one.

Cheers, all.

Skool never prepared me for DASH rising to $13.61usd today !!!! Wowee !

HUGE SMILE !!!
rc

Whew ! Today it hit $14.86usd ! wowee !
i was standing beside myself with joy !!
I did not recognize myself !
and I bought some more !!!
rc

When the chart looks like the left half of the Ifle Tower... It is time to be cautious.

Back