• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

MOLI'S MULTIPLE WALLETS ON PC GUIDE FOR DUMMIES

tx moli
that is great

I try to push the wiki (foreign languages) forward as i am using that for PR these days
('pretending' we are talking over the world already, which we are :grin:)

Hi,

I'm following these instructions and both wallets are working and have their own block chain etc. but they are somehow sharing the same configuration settings. When I change settings of one and then open the second wallet, that wallet is using the same settings. I change the them for one and they both change to the same theme Any hints? I have separate program files directions and separate roaming directories specific shortcuts pointing to the data directory.

There's a "guide" for this?

[facepalm]

I'm concerned that someone hopelessly clueless about how to computer will fuck this up and lose everything. If you're so clueless than you actually need a guide for this, then you just plain shouldn't be messing with it. It's just copying files and setting cli directives... Don't do this with your money if you've never done it before and have no idea whats going on... It's just too important for this to be the way you practice and learn.

There is such a thing as being so dumb that you're a danger to yourself and all around you...

Practice, learn and get a clue on something less valuable than your DASH wallet(s). Then come back.

Last edited:
Back