• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Mixing hanging

flailingjunk

I assume its a known issue, but my client gets suck almost every time I try to mix so i figured i should make a post about it. It happens because a denominate transaction hours old is showing as 0 unconfirmed or as conflicted. Restarting client does not fix it, recover transactions 1 from the wallet repair tab does resolve the issue.

I assume its a known issue, but my client gets suck almost every time I try to mix so i figured i should make a post about it. It happens because a denominate transaction hours old is showing as 0 unconfirmed or as conflicted. Restarting client does not fix it, recover transactions 1 from the wallet repair tab does resolve the issue.
Yes, I can only confirm from my experience that it happens quite often that Darksend mixing transactions (by the way, transactions with a zero fee) just get stuck, and it can take hours until they get confirmed (if at all).

I wrote a simple bash script (requires Linux/Unix) that can help to propagate such a stalled transaction:

Code:
#!/bin/sh

dash-cli getrawtransaction $1 | xargs dash-cli sendrawtransaction

Save the code above into file named resendtx and make it executable:

Code:
$ chmod +x resendtx

For a stalled transaction with an ID of XXX (look up the ID from the wallet GUI), call the script on a computer which is not the computer you are mixing from:

Code:
$ resendtx XXX

It should help to propagate the stalled transaction thereby letting DarkSend to move on (no guarantee of course).

Of course, it is not a permanent solution. I did not yet figure out, whether it is a network issue or something else. Any feedback from the devs or DASH power users is appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back