• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Mining Hardware Comparison

Hi guys!
So I've been messing with my gpu miner and I haven't found the right settings for my card. This is why I want to offer a bounty to the first guy who manages to write a bat file for me with reasonable hashrate. What I'm offering for this task is 1 week (not continous, PC is turned off when AFK) mining of any sha-256 based coin @ 5.8 GHs/s.
GPU: Sapphire Radeon 7870 GHz edition with dual-X cooling. OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Use any suitable miner program/kernel.

Can someone explain me how much Mhash/s will i get with Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5400 @ 2.70GHz? I will use only CPU for mining, because graphic cart is very very bad :D This pc will be only for mining under Linux. I`m newbie in mining cryptocurrency, please help me.

CPU/GPU mininig is not profitable for x11 now. With Dual-Core CPU E5400 @ 2.70GHz you will have around 0.01MHash/sec. You profit will be around 0.001 DASH per year minus electricity power and other costs.

CPU/GPU mininig is not profitable for x11 now. With Dual-Core CPU E5400 @ 2.70GHz you will have around 0.01MHash/sec. You profit will be around 0.001 DASH per year minus electricity power and other costs.
Thanks! What is profitable mining? I can start something... :D with some cash maybe. Can you explain me. Thanks!

You can find different types of online mining profitability calculators, like https://whattomine.com/ or other. Than define how many you can invest to hardware and what currency you prefer. Calculate your OPEX and ROI and make a best decision. Also, do not remember about risk of changing of networks difficulty and exchange prices.

Back