• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Masternode with Trezor?

Is anyone running a masternode where the 1000 Dash is being held on a Trezor?

TREZOR - Masternode integration is not working yet !
it is in development and should be coming soon :rolleyes:

Confirming, testing it right now, there are some issues yet but it is closer and closer to the final product. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
This will be a huge bonus for serious investors. One of the core reasons I haven't bought VCash to the roof is because I am not confident I can secure it beyond a paper wallet and I have to stake it with a connected laptop.

Pablo.

Confirming, testing it right now, there are some issues yet but it is closer and closer to the final product. Stay tuned.
I'm ready to start my 1st masternode, would be wise to await a little longer and use trezor - masternode integration?

I'm ready to start my 1st masternode, would be wise to await a little longer and use trezor - masternode integration?
Masternode integration is dependant on Dash 12.1 release which is scheduled for Mid/End-July.

So either you launch your masternode the traditional way now, or wait until 12.1 release :)

Masternode integration is dependant on Dash 12.1 release which is scheduled for Mid/End-July.

So either you launch your masternode the traditional way now, or wait until 12.1 release :)
Thanks Flare! I'll think about it. one more thing, in case I go the traditional way how hard would it be to change afterwards?

Not that hard, you'll just need to send your 1000.00000000 Dash to a Trezor generated address and restart the masternode :)
Seriously, it will be that easy? I was picturing a complicated migration process. Sweet!

Seriously, it will be that easy? I was picturing a complicated migration process. Sweet!
Yeah that easy, send the 1000 coins to trezor, import masternode.conf (updated) and broadcast the masternode start from electrum.
We are still working on it so please be patience.

Yeah that easy, send the 1000 coins to trezor, import masternode.conf (updated) and broadcast the masternode start from electrum.
We are still working on it so please be patience.
I'll admit I'm impatient, but at the same time I want you all to get it right!

I'm interested also. I pictured MNs on a Trezor running through moocowmoo's masternode.me site. Will that be feasible? No rush for me, renewal time is a way off.

Any updates? I see last comment is from a month ago, and I believe this was working at least as testing version by then

Any updates? I see last comment is from a month ago, and I believe this was working at least as testing version by then

TREZOR and dash are working
masternode start from TREZOR is in testing / development

The trezor + electrum-dash (newest build, not officially released yet) + masternode signing works on testnet.
On mainnet not yet as the new version of 12.1 is obligatory. So keep calm and wait the new dash wallet release :)

Last edited:
Back