Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

Many New Proposals are up - PLEASE VOTE !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tungfa, Jun 22, 2016.

1. demo

demo Well-known Member

Dash Address:
    XnpT2YQaYpyh7F9twM6EtDMn1TCDCEEgNX
    You should create a blockchain of dashwallet connections.

Each connected dash wallet to a specific masternode shoud be broadcasted to all the rest MNs.
    All MNs will sign this connection as being a real one, and this will create a "bandwidh" blockchain.

So that the more dash wallets a Mastenode serves, the more are the masternode's earnings.

The important thing is who verifies the captcha whenever the wallet connects. So the captcha verification should take place to an independant and randomly (using cryptographic randomness) selected masternode , and of course not to the one that the dashwallet initialy connects due to the high bandwidth. And of course captcha service , should also be paid along with the bandwidth service provided to the wallet. How much paid? i Dont know, you should vote using numbers.

#31 demo, Jun 28, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. tungfa

tungfa Administrator
    Dash Core Team Foundation Member Masternode Owner/Operator Moderator

i can "smell" some security issues there
    +
    i am not sure what the issue is - the votes are working fine - Masternodes are doing what they are supposed to
    Any general election runs around 45% - just as we are here

3. demo

demo Well-known Member

Dash Address:
    The important thing is who verifies the captcha whenever the wallet connects. So the captcha verification should take place to an independant and randomly (using cryptographic randomness) selected masternode , and of course not to the one that the dashwallet initialy connects due to the high bandwidth. And of course captcha service , should also be paid along with the bandwidth service provided to the wallet. How much paid? i Dont know, you should vote using numbers.

Of course you are not sure. It is a complicated thing.

#33 demo, Jun 28, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
  4. tungfa

tungfa Administrator
    Dash Core Team Foundation Member Masternode Owner/Operator Moderator

lucky we have u then :rolleyes:

5. demo

demo Well-known Member

Dash Address:
    Anyway, it is easy to understand the below.

My Masternode is not equal to yours, if my Masternode serves 1000 dash wallets and yours serves only 5.

Just stay on this, then wait for the IT to solve this obvious injustice that will be the cause of dash collapse oneday. Complicated details on how this is solved, is not your job.

6. halso

halso Active Member

So when are you buying your first dash again?

7. Pal

Pal New Member

You do understand this guy is obviously an alt account of someone with an opinion he or she cannot share from the main account for fear of constantly being attacked or discredited & targeted right? He wouldn't be here preaching the same stuff over and over without a reason to be doing so....

But by all means, keep fighting with him, it's rather entertaining tbh.

:D:mad:;)o_O

8. demo

demo Well-known Member

Dash Address:
    I will buy my first dash whenever dash becomes a fair coin. Until then I do not invest on it.

I have to admit though that dash is one of the fairest cryptocoins among those that use mining technology, by far better than bitcoin or ethereum for example. Thats why I am here, I would like to convince you transform dash into a fair coin, because I believe some people over here (not the majority of course) have good will. And of course because although I know how a fair coin looks like, I have not the skill to create it alone.

So I remain here talking with you for those few persons that have a good will, hoping they will convince dash majority on what the correct road is.

#38 demo, Jun 28, 2016
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. demo

demo Well-known Member

Dash Address:
    I have no alternative account. I am dash-less.
    The reason I preach is because I want for a coin first to become a fair one, and then to participate on it. Maybe this is due to my character, but I abstain whenever I discover a tiny detail that may lead to unfairness. I am a perfectionist, so I abstain from whatever is not perfect.

#39 demo, Jun 28, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1