• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Magento Extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

JelloBiafra

Hi

So Bitcoin transaction fees now make it unusable for ecommerce and merchants are now moving away from Bitcoin seems like now is the time to do something. I have some ecommerce stores unfortunately they are using Magento (infuriating piece of software run by a bunch of greedy c*nts who break it with updates then offer payed fixes) I would like a price extension that lists the item prices in DASH or some modification that allow DASH to be set as a currency, also how about an extension that goes straight to a DASH wallet instead of a third party. Once you list this on the Magento Extension Directory you could be nice and make it free. There are approximately 250,000 Magento stores online by the way.

Magento already has a functioning payment processor for Dash: CoinGate is tested and works fine. I'm not sure if it includes the ability to show prices in Dash - please give it a try and report back!

Documentation on payment processors is here, please send any additions, corrections or updated information to me or create a PR on GitHub directly :)

https://docs.dash.org/en/latest/merchants/getting-started.html#payment-processors

A Magento extension is a block of PHP code - a combine of functions, added into Magento to extend its functionality. ... Extensions are developed through broad network of Magento partners to give you the flexibility and power to maintain your store the way you want.
Go here Generator online

I completely agree with previous comments: there are a lot of Magento Extensions - https://marketplace.magento.com/extensions.html, and you can easily find them on the web. But it may happen that the extension is not compatible with your website functionality, or has limited functionality that isn't enough for you; or works badly in your country. The only way to solve the problem is to create your own custom Magento extension. In this case. you'd better hire a professional team (one or two developers) who have experience in Magento website and Magento module development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back