Localbitcoins features

daf

Oct 18, 2015
Nice work, congratulations. Is there an escrow system?

cas

Oct 18, 2015
Yes the system has escrow, pgp encrypted messaging and emails.
2-FA
It's been a long build, email issues will be solved very soon.
With any luck this makes dash more accessible across the globe.

Reactions: studioz

daf

Oct 18, 2015
Excellent! The escrow system is the killing feature, IMO. It should be announced right in the home page. Congratulations for your work!

rustycase

Apr 19, 2016
What would be a reasonable fee if I were to offer fiat in exchange for DASH for persons needing instant greenbacks?
...Considering perhaps an hour, including travel time by automobile, for a meet & greet to conduct the affair at a public hotspot ???
Obviously, I have no experience with this...
rc

cas

Oct 18, 2015
Hi Guys email registration issues are fixed so DashNearby is fully operational :) please have brows through and if you find any issues or major features we should be working on let me know so I can get onto them.
This project is still a baby and has a lot a features to come, I hope you all enjoy the use of https://dashnearby.com

cas

Oct 18, 2015
What would be a reasonable fee if I were to offer fiat in exchange for DASH for persons needing instant greenbacks?
...Considering perhaps an hour, including travel time by automobile, for a meet & greet to conduct the affair at a public hotspot ???
Obviously, I have no experience with this...
rc
Hi this all depends on your situation competition in your area and if you are looking to be a long term trader or a one off trader.
in general long term traders I know on localbitcoins work off a 3-6% but trade high volumes making it quite lucrative.

Reactions: rustycase