• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Linux DASHD - Check and Review - Script

point is- even if you replace the IP with a malicious IP - your MN still gets paid - unless mismatched with hot and cold

I just don't see dynamics IPs as an issue when you write to mnip.conf and send that "file" to the hot wallet if you have an encrypted confirmation signature - hand-shake - or whatever​

UPDATED: 06.07.2014
go to posts 1 and 2 of this thread

thx

Got a small linux question regarding this switch.. Forgot to document everything when setting up my MNs, so abit in the dark here howto get dash-cli registered "globally" in the server, so it can be used from any directory?

currently i start dashd from /usr/bin/ , and i can run all dashd commands from where-ever in the system..

have tried placing dash-cli in usr/bin/ , altered chmod etc, but still only tells me it cant connect to the dash server.. both are running with the same account.

edit: and now for some reason, it just works after a reboot... thought that magic was only for windows ;) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back