• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Jaxx - Dash integration

The sad truth is the AppStore is Apple's and they can do whatever they want (of course!). The team is in contact with Jaxx and we are working on a plan to try avoid Jaxx having to take Dash out.

Hey, good luck. I really hope you guys pull it off. (I just have this sense that Apple do not like Dash which is extremely unfortunate.)

All the best!

:)

This week, it kinda looks like Apple is having issues in the EURO side of their house. I wonder if they could be persuaded to convert all Irish holdings to DASH? From there, the Jaxx wallet is a no brainer and maybe they could tell the EURO to take a hike!

Last edited:
At the recent meet up in Atlanta, Evan said, "we want Dash to be the 'Apple' of crypto currencies..."

Oops! Maybe that comment pissed someone off at Apple?

(We'll never know.)

I'm sure Evan meant it as an aspirational complement. But perhaps Apple don't appreciate such flattery.

(Ask anyone at Samsung ;-)

Question :
do i have to remove my downloaded jaxx wallet ?
will it stop working from now on ?

the app/phone will ask u to update eventually (if set on manual)
if you then update the app Dash integration will be gone (Jaxx)
I am set to manual and plan not to update (as I do it with other apps I like in their old versions better)
and no probs (Dash should stay on )
definately sync Jaxx Phone and Desctop so u are running the same wallet on both and can / will not lose funds in case that phone app somehow updates (maybe by accident or force)

Hey there Dash community!

Anthony, CEO of Jaxx here. Our team has been extensively researching the Dash ecosystem and are super excited to be joining your community.

[email protected]

If it is true, that APPLE has rejected use of the DASH altcoin in their product, (while allowing the ETwins actively engaged in civilwar), Will the JAXX wallet remain functional, even though our DASH name is mis-spelled, upon my desktop PC running windows/Linux ?

Or would it be safest for me to discontinue using your wallet ?

I shall Never purchase an iPhone or ANY apple product.

Best
rc

JAXX wallet on all other outlets (Android, PC, Mac, Linux,....) will stay funktional !
(Anthony posted already)
And as long as you do not update your iPhone - on there too :rolleyes:

Back