• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

It is strongly recommended to take official action against gun mine pool

iceker

x11.ltc1btc.com,该矿池是一个机枪矿池,在dark币价格上涨或者没有其他x11算法币种的时候就会把算力转移到dark币,挖到币直接直接卖掉换成LTC然后给用户支付,个人认为严重影响dark币的发展,强烈要求官方采取手动遏制他们这种杀鸡取卵的行为。他们这种行为导致矿工并不知道他们挖的是什么币,只知道每天能收到多少ltc,并且大家可以通过区块浏览器看到不支付主节点模式也是该矿池。支持的请顶起。

x11.ltc1btc.com, mine pool is a machine gun mine pool, or in the dark is no other currency prices when currency x11 algorithm to calculate the force will be transferred to dark coins, coins dug directly replaced by LTC then sell directly to users pay, personally think seriously affect the development of currency dark, strongly urged the official to take such Banded manually curb their behavior. This behavior leads to the miners they do not know what they dug coins, only know how to receive ltc day, and you can see the master node model is not paid by the mine pool block browser. Please support from the top.

Last edited by a moderator:
So it mines in DRK and pays in LTC? If so I don't see a problem, a lot of pools pay in another currency.

They are used ltc or btc or rmb settlement to the miners, and the miners dug themselves do not know what coins, the biggest problem is that they have counted nearly 90G of force. Hope the official will pay attention to this issue.

And thats pretty stupid btw, drk is cheap and btc is expensive. why would anyone do that?

Yes that is the issue, esp given they find 35% of the blocks
They have screwed my MN of 2 DRK already :(
Wont be an issue with the rc4 release though, due to the changes to the voting system all their blocks will be orphaned if they dont comply with the MN payments.

关键的问题是不是他支不支持主节点支付,主要的问题是他这个机枪矿池的存在会限制dark的发展,你可以想象一下,价格上涨一点算力就会增加很多,这样直接导致的结果就是那些散户矿工根本无法在正常的矿池里边进行开采dark,因为根本没有其他的币种收益好,然后就剩下他们挖到了大部分dark,这些被他们挖到的dark,他们会直接到交易平台变成btc或者ltc,根本不会像散户矿工一样持有dark。

The key issue is not that he does not support the master node support payments, the main problem is the presence of the gun he would limit the development of the mine pool dark, and you can imagine that prices will increase a lot of force calculation, the results of such a direct result of the are those who simply can not in the normal retail miners mine pool inside the exploitation dark, because there is no good other currency gains, and then dug up most of the rest of them dark, these are they dug dark, they will go directly to the transaction platform becomes btc or ltc, simply does not hold as dark as retail miners.

Back