• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Is there already a PSP provider for Dash?

Art Manhattan

I went through WooCommerce dash plugin I'm wondered which PSP provider they used to get payment notification callbacks?
I'm not a php dev, I worked with php 10+ years ago, but it looks like this plugin does not use any PSP providers.

Usually payment callbacks are done by PSP provider, so the payment plugin handles the callback and updates the order accordingly to the payment result (success, canceled etc.)

I've read the guide section Dash Payment Processor as I understood the payment workflow there should be PSP provider who will setup Bitcore-Node-Dash etc. steps stated in the corresponding guide and expose the API services needed for merachants to get payment notifications.

Is there any PSP providers like BitPay that support Dash transactions - where I can find the list of PSP providers?
or I could be the first PSP provider?

p.s. 5 Dashes to submit your proposal for voting seems quite big amount (2000$) now, will this price be reconsidered?

Last edited:
Hi there, welcome to the Dash community! Indeed there are PSP that can interface with bitcore for you - I will try to make that clearer in the guides, which were written back when bitcore was the only option. A list of current PSP is here: https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DOC/pages/33325210/Payment+Processors+List

Take some time to read the excellent reviews on Dash Fore News!

P.S. several people have suggested reducing the proposal fee and discussion is ongoing, but for the foreseeable future it will remain at 5 Dash.

Back