• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Is Evolution and Dash compromised by the banking relations

No, we did not terminate any business partnership - there was no reason to terminate it (and we are not terminating any relationships because of the low quality "journalism").
Maybe I wasn't precise - Coinapult and CryptoCapital have no influence on the network operations, Core Team activities and Evolution development, therefore I see no reason to connect Dash with Thether as it was suggested in the article.
Perfect. Thank you very much for clearing that up. As far as I am concerned the subject is closed.

Perfect. Thank you very much for clearing that up. As far as I am concerned the subject is closed.

For me it is not closed, as long as the individuals who supported/voted for lamassu for 12 continuous months are still around.
The developer who didnt deliver maybe was just the pinpoint of their arrow, a self-sacrifice person. They may use other disposable pinpoints now.
Additionaly those who supported the lamassu project by voting it, they must give the money back.

Τhe person who didnt accomplish the job is not the only responsible for the fiasco.
The masternodes who voted for him are also responsible and they should pay the money spend, in case this money is lost.

Make them pay for the fiasco, so that way the next time they will think to vote for bullshits, they will be more cautious.

Last edited:
For me it is not closed, as long as the individuals who supported/voted for lamassu for 8 continuous months are still around.
The developer who didnt deliver maybe was just the pinpoint of their arrow, a self-sacrifice person. They may use other disposable pinpoints now.

It's closed. Bad/failed projects and the people that voted have nothing to do with whether or not Dash is linked to coinapult/cryptocapital/tether in the way this article describes.

It's closed. Bad/failed projects and the people that voted have nothing to do with whether or not Dash is linked to coinapult/cryptocapital/tether in the way this article describes.
https://www.dashninja.pl/budgetdetails.html?budgetid=lamassu-integration
Check the YES votes of the lamassu project. I could not find a single masternode among them, who is still online now.
Or maybe they just changed their masternode hash id, and they are still hiding among us.
I believe it is the second, the scammers are hiding among us. So we expect the worst from them.

If tether is fraudulent, as I believe it is, then it will cease to function. My belief is the authorities will raid the tether operation.

That will adversely effect the entire cryptosphere, DASH included. I think it would be difficult to determine just how those dominoes will fall. I only hope DASH is cognizant, even proactive in mitigating the effects.

If tether is fraudulent, as I believe it is, then it will cease to function. My belief is the authorities will raid the tether operation.

That will adversely effect the entire cryptosphere, DASH included. I think it would be difficult to determine just how those dominoes will fall. I only hope DASH is cognizant, even proactive in mitigating the effects.

And what would you have us do to "mitigate the effects"?

We have no relationship with Tether.

I guess the only mitigation I could come up with is thorough vetting of the DASH business partners...if any vetting leads back to Bitfinex/Tether, I would hope DASH could manage to steer clear.

But, if the problem is pervasive, then I concede there may not be much that can be done.

Is this a worry...I've consolidated all my profits from this year into Dash as I think they going to have a great 2018...but if the foundation to its structure is weak then maybe I should reconsider??
It's the same weak foundation every other crypto has. If that's your fear, you better bail out of crypto altogether.

Which is why I've been a very heavy (handed) advocate for IX.

IX could soften (if not totally eliminate) vendor resistance to crypto, if only the PEOPLE of DASH weren't every bit as anti-vendor as every other cryptocurrency's people...

There are two problems preventing vendor adoption. One was solved by DASH almost 3 years ago, the other was generated during that time...

I see no reason to connect Dash with Thether as it was suggested in the article.
This is a distinct departure from the trajectory of Daniel's vaporware ATM scam...

Since the last we heard from anyone DASH about Tether, is that Tether was indeed a part of the plan... Can we take this as news that this has changed?

The idea of Tether was great, it's a shame to see this happen.

Kot is talking out of both sides of his mouth, in a typical Dash Core Club insider attempt to spin and cover-up bad news and avoid the touchy subject of Dash-funded projects utter lack of accountability.

Kot: "Ira Miller and Deginner failed to deliver their projects and we do not use their services anymore."

Also Kot: "we did not terminate any business partnership."

So...which is it? Stop prevaricating and pick a lane!

OP makes at least one very specific claim which has not been addressed, that Dash Evolution will use Tether via Cryptocapital's Lock(tm) feature.

Because all Dash Evolution development is being done in secret (which is great for insider trading), the public has no way to verify whether or not that is/was true.

Funny how many times foolish DashHoles have thrown money at scammers promising to create Dash ATMs. First Lamassu, then General Bytes, and now there is yet another one on the horizon. Stupid DashHoles, in their wishful thinking, believe this time will be different. You guys sure do like to do the same thing over and over while expecting different results, don't you? :p :p :p
I don't agree with the frame around your statement, but I already busted @kot completely defying the core precept of DASH since day one...

DASH's longstanding message has been "Fuck the ponzi!"

Then DASH resorts to "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain; check out that ponzi!"

The surge wasn't DASH's doing.
Even if it were, I thought DASH didn't care?

He says whatever looks good at the moment, even if it means preaching something previously denounced and debunked...

That doesn't necessarily mean he's covering for something, he's just too much of a blind zealot to be trusted. He clearly can't stay on point, and will throw around bullshit whenever it suits him.

Last edited:
Back