• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Is drkpool.com down?

Hi, drkpool.com and coinmine.pl - can't seem to get work from there. These are my main pools and I just sit and wait...

50unknown.PNG

An uknown entity has 50% of the network. This is not good at all.

If anyone needs a pool, there is always this one. mining.darkcointalk.org We've recently just launched. 0% fees. Plus it helps support the forums. Thanks!

How long does it take for confirmation email to be reiceived?

Hi Fra55,

We were experiencing an e-mail routing issue which we believe has now been resolved. I've unlocked your account at mining.darkcointalk.org, so you should be able to log in! Please message me if you have any more issues accessing the pool.

Hi Fra55,

We were experiencing an e-mail routing issue which we believe has now been resolved. I've unlocked your account at mining.darkcointalk.org, so you should be able to log in! Please message me if you have any more issues accessing the pool.

Thanks yibble, my account is now working. Thank you very much for your help

Who is the admin for drkpool.com? My account has been locked out for a couple weeks and I have not received any responses to my unlock requests.

Im trying since this morning and i cant minning. Is it drkpool a official pool, or a scam pool?
dark.suchpool.pw/ is also down....!

Thank you for your answers. I'm new mining x11 and i've really enjoyed the lastest pump :D up up up!
keep going the good work with this coin!
Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, Propulsion!
I will pointing ~18.000khs... but... i have a problem... http://mining.darkcointalk.org/ do not send me a verification link in order to complete my registration... I guess your are admin.... I will send an email.
Thank you for your reply

The account verification was turned off for new accounts. If you already signed up, you will need to wait for your account to get unlocked (it may have been done already).

If not, just create a new account. I tested and was able to create a new account with email verification.

Im trying since this morning and i cant minning. Is it drkpool a official pool, or a scam pool?
dark.suchpool.pw/ is also down....!

Thank you for your answers. I'm new mining x11 and i've really enjoyed the lastest pump :D up up up!
keep going the good work with this coin!
Cheers!

Yes, sorry about that. There is a problem with the email server, it will be fixed this evening. For now, the email verification is disabled. You are able to create a new account and workers immediately. Sorry for the delay.

Back