• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Is AntMiner D3 on uniminers legit?

theloneminer

So I've been looking at various ASIC miners for DASH. Stumbled upon uniminers.com which is a site I've not noticed before. Anyone have experience buying from them? Given they only accept bitcoin I want to make sure they aren't just a scam.

Looks like I just got scammed

They make you pay first, ie send them Bitcoin and the nothing further happens, no order processing no account creation be ware!!!

I am trying to find out if I can recover my Bitcoin

sounds like bitmain :)
try calling them...

Contact Information
Registrant Contact
Name: Host Master
Organization: 1337 Services LLC
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 590, Charlestown Charlestown KN
Phone: +883.510008346319
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:
lookup
[email protected]
Admin Contact
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:
lookup
[email protected]
Tech Contact
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:
lookup
[email protected]

it is info from domain whois , might be them might be the hosting company...please report after contact (you might get details from host if you explain him the situation)

I dont think they are a scam, I had a bit of a problem with an order the same thing Gerrie Le Grange, but I contacted the live support chat on the website and they fixed my problem and created my account and provided me with the tracking number.

I bought from them an s9 and it got delivered within 5 days, so in my way they are not a scam.
gerri you should contact the live chat, they will help you fix your problem, but they are kind of slow to replaying on chat, but you should wait.

Ok got reply from Lusy on the chat....awaiting my order and login details via email....keep watching this space....lets see if it is legit :)

Last edited:
I have D3s on hand and would be happy to sell you some. They're working great and hashing faster than advertised (around 20gh/s). Price is $1,850 including PSU. Can take Bitcoin, USD Wire and also do escrow via escrow.com

PM me if interested!

Any word from uniminers.com? last night I sent btc to them in the checkout procedure. Just sat awaiting payment, never got further. The payment confirmed 80 times and today its just sitting at tx id:
48e7637b75ba890acd710ca3c1d7e46f9e3e7303d84b6cff61b9c1a0a66a8d10

:( :( im afraid I got scammed. Thats a lot of money. any info on this site or its owners please let me know...

I bought from them an s9 and it got delivered within 5 days, so in my way they are not a scam.
gerri you should contact the live chat, they will help you fix your problem, but they are kind of slow to replaying on chat, but you should wait.
Really? When?

Ok got reply from Lusy on the chat....awaiting my order and login details via email....keep watching this space....lets see if it is legit :)
How did you get a hold of them? I have been hovering over that little red chat box all of today and last night ever since my attempted purchase. Probably sent around 8 emails...

I dont think they are a scam, I had a bit of a problem with an order the same thing Gerrie Le Grange, but I contacted the live support chat on the website and they fixed my problem and created my account and provided me with the tracking number.
I have been on live support for nearly 24 hours and there hasnt been any live anything going on there.

sounds like bitmain :)
try calling them...

Contact Information
Registrant Contact
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:
lookup
[email protected]
Admin Contact
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:
lookup
[email protected]
Tech Contact
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:
lookup
[email protected]

Are these email addresses? Also how did oyu get this information. I am going to dig into it a little myself. Ill purchase a ticket to Charlestown if i have to...

Looks like I just got scammed

They make you pay first, ie send them Bitcoin and the nothing further happens, no order processing no account creation be ware!!!

I am trying to find out if I can recover my Bitcoin
This is exactly what happened to me. Sent BTC, awaiting payment... forever... 80 confirmations later. still awaiting payment..

I'm starting to get why folks are so cynical in this space. Dirtbag scammers everywhere. I just did a "live" transaction where I went to UPS with the equipment and facetimed the customer as the UPS guy packed the miner for me and the customer submitted payment. Everyone is happy and the UPS folks got a nice laugh.

Sorry, guys :(

I can confirm the same thing....

This is exactly what happened to me. Sent BTC, awaiting payment... forever... 80 confirmations later. still awaiting payment..

Site is now offline. Ill be reporting the same info to FBI Cybercrime as Gerrie is.

Back