• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Is AntMiner D3 on uniminers legit?

I can confirm the same thing....

This is exactly what happened to me. Sent BTC, awaiting payment... forever... 80 confirmations later. still awaiting payment..

Site is now offline. Ill be reporting the same info to FBI Cybercrime as Gerrie is.

I did as well. Please do. Gerrie informed me there is another site up they have called sincminers.com. I have already reported them. Contacted tucows.com and Njalla as well.

I'm starting to get why folks are so cynical in this space. Dirtbag scammers everywhere. I just did a "live" transaction where I went to UPS with the equipment and facetimed the customer as the UPS guy packed the miner for me and the customer submitted payment. Everyone is happy and the UPS folks got a nice laugh.

Sorry, guys :(
So... you wanna give me a sympathy deal on an S9? :D haha

Yes i started a new post just to warn everyone

scammers!!!

scammers1-1.png
scammers2.png

I have 15 D3 antminers, and would gladly sell a few. Please msg me if interested, I am in Toronto Canada. Will provide psu as well.

I have 15 D3 antminers, and would gladly sell a few. Please msg me if interested, I am in Toronto Canada. Will provide psu as well.
I know this is a Dash forum, but it'd have to be a really sweet deal for me to invest in a Dash miner at this point. I'm in Minnesota. Just got burned on a BTC Miner. Dash hasn't been reacting the best to the rising BTC market. I could see why you're looking to jettison a few.

I know this is a Dash forum, but it'd have to be a really sweet deal for me to invest in a Dash miner at this point. I'm in Minnesota. Just got burned on a BTC Miner. Dash hasn't been reacting the best to the rising BTC market. I could see why you're looking to jettison a few.
I'd be willing to look at 2500USD or best offer. Fifteen units total I have. I'd like to run a few but we are waiting for our electrician to finish our garage for the power, I moved late on that front didn't realize how much power it took. The units are still sealed in the box.

I dont think they are a scam, I had a bit of a problem with an order the same thing Gerrie Le Grange, but I contacted the live support chat on the website and they fixed my problem and created my account and provided me with the tracking number.
Is it free ?

I have 15 in hand with PSU will sell for 1800 USD per unit plus shipping from Toronto Canada or free pickup or local delivery.

Jesus, people, don't be stupid. There are scammers EVERYWHERE. Look at how many messages they've posted. They're just scammers posting bogus claims and it should be obvious given the type of messages they post.

That domain registrar in "Charlestown" is the number one scammer registrar. If you don't know what you're doing, do not ever send crypto to someone for products or services. There is no way to "get it back" and most likely the FBI won't be able to do anything because these scammers generally operate out of Eastern Europe or Russia.

Use escrow, pay with a credit card. Talk to someone on the phone. It's just common sense.

Back