• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Is a fake ASIC miner maybe, be careful!

black

first sorry my poor english
i come from chinese dash qq group , about 1 month ago , one personal join ours qq group and said , he have a lots of asic miner for dashcoin and run few months , and send 1 picture (a1.png) to qq group
today we find that very like dm348 (a2.png a3.png a4.png) Pay attention to the red circle

and a1.png power model is a avalon first bitcoin power model ,(e1.jpg)

this guy send fake posts about asic miner on 8btc (chinese dash forum) , by admin delete , and kick out qq group . so be careful!

Attachments

• a1.png
    a1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 168
  • a2.png
    a2.png
    661.7 KB · Views: 176
  • a3.png
    a3.png
    378.5 KB · Views: 165
  • a4.png
    a4.png
    339.4 KB · Views: 169
  • e1.jpg
    e1.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 157
Let me see if I understand correct.

You're saying iBeLink is making fake ASIC miners from Avalon parts, or someone is making fake iBeLink ASIC miners?

whow
I heard many asic stories from China and do not believe ether that this newest story is true !
Alexy can you confirm this above ?
tx

It could be a hook for a quick sale and run with the money. I guess we will know if they actually send the Foundation a test unit.

Weird they would only have 50 units if it were a scheme.

8f411b317a889681.jpg

tungfa That's so quick of you~ i just heard the news~
like Raico screenshot a month ago, someone did post a thread to show they're working on ASIC ~
But, like Black said, it's a old pic of avalon

Sorry, I'm not understanding what exactly is happening here and what is implied. To me the a1 and a3 look nothing like the iBeLink official pictures. And the pics above show Ethereum mining, not Dash. Ethereum does not use X11.

Sorry, I'm not understanding what exactly is happening here and what is implied. To me the a1 and a3 look nothing like the iBeLink official pictures. And the pics above show Ethereum mining, not Dash. Ethereum does not use X11.
I do hope it's real ASIC miner for DASH. But we still need to stay vigilant~ After iBeLink post thread on Dashtalk. There's a guy throw a link on 8BTC (Chinese crypto forum) said The world first ASIC miner announced on Dashtalk. The pics above show it's mining dash. the big red Ethereum blah blah blah is an alert from the pool~
I guess time will tell the truth.

first sorry my poor english
i come from chinese dash qq group , about 1 month ago , one personal join ours qq group and said , he have a lots of asic miner for dashcoin and run few months , and send 1 picture (a1.png) to qq group
today we find that very like dm348 (a2.png a3.png a4.png) Pay attention to the red circle

and a1.png power model is a avalon first bitcoin power model ,(e1.jpg)

this guy send fake posts about asic miner on 8btc (chinese dash forum) , by admin delete , and kick out qq group . so be careful!

Hi Black,

I can confirm these pictures were taken from our initial developing boards/systems. The youtube video machine was taken from one of our product's prototypes, so there are some differences but all created from us.

iBeLink

Back