• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Introduce the 13 operators that own 3000 masternodes.

demo

The community decided. Transparency wins privacy.

So let me introduce you the 13 operators that all together own more than 3000 masternodes.
After I analyzed the masternodes big data (which is small data actually :p ) here you are the results.

1. United States, Ashburn Masternodes: 488
  2. Netherlands, Amsterdam Masternodes: 423
  3. Lithuania, Vilnius Masternodes: 381
  4. France, Roubaix Masternodes: 336
  5. Japan, Tokyo Masternodes: 231
  6. Germany, Waldbrunn Masternodes: 214
  7. Germany, Frankfurt Masternodes: 185
  8. Russian Federation, Saint Petersburg Masternodes: 160
  9. Canada, Beauharnois Masternodes: 158
  10. United States, Los Angeles Masternodes: 153
  11. Costa Rica, San Jose Masternodes: 128
  12. United Kingdom, London Masternodes: 126
  13. United States, Matawan Masternodes: 111
From now on I will have a closer look at them, and name them according their serial number (operator1, operator2 e.t.c.)

Last edited:
Are you creating the Rating of most popular VDS-providers/datacenters? :)

But we already have it: ;)

f23ca0f15654.png

But datacenters don't "own" Masternodes.
Masternode operators can change hosting for their Masternodes in... 1 hour? 2 hours? :)

Hosting of Masternodes isn't "Chinese mining farms" - operators can change location of their Masternodes cheap, quickly and easily... when it is needed.

Last edited:
No my friend. Once again you are wrong.
It is not the VDS provider or the company or the hosting that matters.
It is the location that matters.

We have 13 locations, that own more than 3000 masternodes.

1. United States, Ashburn Masternodes: 488
  2. Netherlands, Amsterdam Masternodes: 423
  3. Lithuania, Vilnius Masternodes: 381
  4. France, Roubaix Masternodes: 336
  5. Japan, Tokyo Masternodes: 231
  6. Germany, Waldbrunn Masternodes: 214
  7. Germany, Frankfurt Masternodes: 185
  8. Russian Federation, Saint Petersburg Masternodes: 160
  9. Canada, Beauharnois Masternodes: 158
  10. United States, Los Angeles Masternodes: 153
  11. Costa Rica, San Jose Masternodes: 128
  12. United Kingdom, London Masternodes: 126
  13. United States, Matawan Masternodes: 111

And this is a very important information.;)

Last edited:
It is the location that matters.
We have 13 locations, that own more than 3000 masternodes.

I don't understand you.

Masternode is hosted on Server. Server is located in Datacenter. Datacenter has specific Address (so - has location). And what "special" does it mean for you?
It doesn't mean that "location" "owns" :D any Masternodes...

I can change location of my Masternodes every hour! And none of these locations will "own" Masternodes. I own them, and control them - Only I decide where they will be tomorrow, the day after tomorrow and so on.

I don't understand you.

Masternode is hosted on Server. Server is located in Datacenter. Datacenter has specific Address (so - has location). And what "special" does it mean for you?
It doesn't mean that "location" "owns" :D any Masternodes...

I can change location of my Masternodes every hour! And none of these locations will "own" Masternodes. I own them, and control them - Only I decide where they will be tomorrow, the day after tomorrow and so on.

My poor friend. The more you change locations, the more people have a copy of your masternode, and the more you are pwned!:p

They dont answer to simple questions. They dont want you informed. Do you think they will answer to complicated questions? Do you think that they will give you the right information?

Last edited:
"copy of your masternode"

What is "copy of Masternode"? :D
Looks like you do not understand what is Masternode and how it works? Masternode is standard wallet on server ("copy" of any other wallet in decentralised network) but with specific configuration file.
You can't run several "copies of Masternode" with only 1 collateral of 1000 DASH - network will accept only one "copy of Masternode" - the last one that made "Masternode Start-..." command by it's owner from his local wallet with private key.

Please read some MN manuals to understand how it all works.

What is "copy of Masternode"? :D
Looks like you do not understand what is Masternode and how it works? Masternode is standard wallet on server ("copy" of any other wallet in decentralised network) but with specific configuration file.
You can't run several "copies of Masternode" with only 1 collateral of 1000 DASH - network will accept only one "copy of Masternode" - the last one that made "Masternode Start-..." command by it's owner.

And the owner is the one who holds the private key. Correct?
And where this private key is stored physically?

And the owner is the one who holds the private key. Correct?
And where this private key is stored?

Private key is stored in Masternode owner's local wallet (on his computer).
Of course no private key is stored on Servers on distant hosting servers (in datacenters, "locations"). Otherwise lots of 1000 DASH collaterals would be stolen at the moment.

Private key is stored in Masternode owner's local wallet (on his computer).
Of course no private key is stored on Servers on distant hosting servers (in datacenters, "locations"). Otherwise lots of 1000 DASH collaterals would be stolen at the moment.

And how your local wallet communicates with your masternode?

Is your local wallet always online?

No. Local wallet (with private key) goes online only 1 time - to Start Masternode (on distant server, "location").
And then you can switch local wallet off - distant Masternode will work without private key online (until you spend collateral or restart your Masternode on another distant Server (another location).

Please read about it here https://www.dash.org/forum/topic/masternode-guides.66/

No. Local wallet (with private key) goes online only 1 time - to Start Masternode (on distant server, "location").
And then you can switch local wallet off - distant Masternode will work without private key online (until you spend collateral or restart your Masternode on another distant Server (another location).

My poor friend. The more you change locations, the more people have a copy of your masternode, the more your private key is exposed, and the more you are pwned!:p

They dont answer to simple questions. They dont want you informed. Do you think they will answer to complicated questions? Do you think that they will give you the right information?

I ll tell you that.
The randomness is not random.
So your private key is exposed.

They dont want you informed.

I am informed, but you don't want to read https://www.dash.org/forum/topic/masternode-guides.66/ - those contains all answers on you questions and fears.

So if you don't want to learn - just trust that it is impossible to made "copies of Masternode" :D.
If it were possible - many people would run copies and multiplied payments (several times). but this does not happen.

I am informed, but you don't want to read https://www.dash.org/forum/topic/masternode-guides.66/ - those contains all answers on you questions and fears.

So if you don't want to learn - just trust that it is impossible to made "copies of Masternode" :D.
If it were possible - many people would run copies and multiplied payments (several times). but this does not happen.

They are making copies of your masternodes. Non working copies, but copies. And usefull copies, for those who want to expose you.

My poor friend. The more you change locations, the more people have a non working (but usefull) copy of your masternode, the more your private key is exposed, and the more you are pwned!:p

Last edited:
They are making copies of you masternodes. Non working copies, but copies. And usefull copies, for those who want to expose you.

Worse, they made copies of all of us, and now send these copies to the Mars! Be careful, the most reliable way to protect - hara-kiri!

If you are informed, could you please answer to the simple question first?
Then comes the complicated one.

You do not want to learn and to read even "for dummies" explanations and manuals, and you want me to teach you personally? :)

I will not do that (and I am pleased that the members of the team do not spend time on it), as there is the proverb "fool can ask more questions than 100 wise men can respond."

If you are too lazy to read, you have 2 choices: Believe it or not. :)
Good luck. ;)

You do not want to learn and to read even "for dummies" explanations and manuals, and you want me to teach you personally? :)

I will not do that (and I am pleased that the members of the team do not spend time on it), as there is the proverb "fool can ask more questions than 100 wise men can respond."

If you are too lazy to read, you have 2 choices: Believe it or not. :)
Good luck. ;)

I am not reading your manuals or your explanations, my poor friend.
Despite of what most of you are doing, I detest the manuals and I am reading the code.

Back