• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Interesting omission

Look, camo, I don't know what's wrong with all of this but this is getting silly and confusing.

There is no need to wonder, there is one simple reason why smth is not on that page - no one asked for smth to be added there. Or at least I'm not aware of anyone asking for smth like this before. Things doesn't magically appear where you want them just because you think they should be there, it's the right place for them, future generations will demand this, you should vote with numbers etc if you haven't even talked to anyone about it before. I can neither read anyone's mind nor I have a crystal ball to predict someone's ideas. So can we please stop build conspiracy theories out of thin air and start to simply normally propose smth to be added/changed instead?

Please, combine a simple clear sentence describing what you think should be added and where exactly. Give a link and an image (preferably the same size as for other things) to be added. Discuss. If it's a good idea (you have mostly likes, "agree" etc) - added, not a good idea (you have mostly dislikes, "disagree" etc) - not added. Done. "It's that easy."(c)

Things doesn't magically appear where you want them just because you think they should be there, it's the right place for them, future generations will demand this, you should vote with numbers etc

Shall I take this as a challenge ? If I ll fork the code of dash and implement the voting with numbers feature, will you then put my code in the next software release of dash?

You dont need to answer me.
You dont even need to vote here as @UdjinM6.
Just subscribe an anonymous account, and cast the third vote.
The third vote is an incentive for me to start coding.
One day, you may understand how powerfull the third vote is, it is powerfull enough to create a whole new universe.

Last edited:
Shall I take this as a challenge ? If I ll fork the code of dash and implement the voting with numbers feature, will you then put my code in the next software release of dash?

You dont need to answer me.
You dont even need to vote here as @UdjinM6.
Just subscribe an anonymous account, and cast the third vote.
The third vote is an incentive for me to start coding.
One day, you may understand how powerfull the third vote is, it is powerfull enough to create a whole new universe.
Take this as a friendly joke :) and a note that I hear you, no need to repeat it 100 times ;) Imo there are more hard problems to solve and we need smth simple and robust for voting first before tuning it and making it flexible. But you can always try.

I'm on record stating that demo's "vote by numbers" thing is a retarded half-measure. He's got the right idea, but too oversimplified to be any more effective than the current implementation. Much more than that is needed... And no doubt, you've got other fish to fry. I just find it odd that a known bad system was chosen, all of it's defects already outlined... And here we are with the very people who stood to benefit the most from a busted system doing exactly that... Weird. I guess it's just another conspiracy theory, where, yet again, the facts and evidence all line up, but clearly I'm wrong... But that's a topic for other threads that would have to be necroed because I pointed it out before the current budget system was even created... You've got other fish to fry, but this problem was knowingly created, with the flaws already outlined and known, and a better, simpler solution tabled... But... Now it just stays in place because there are other fish to fry, and the pork flows freely... Seems there's a bone to pick, someone's got a beef... How many more edible dead animal references can I make... Hmmm...

Anyway. I made my silly ambiguous post because the parties to whom it was directed know exactly what I'm talking about and I figured I'd give them a jumping off point to do exactly what you said; make the direct statement themselves.

It's just me, don't take it too seriously.

Back