• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

If it hasn't been done already could we remove mint pal from our suggested trading platforms

I'm still in withdraw limbo, but support have replied to me so things are functioning in terms of communication.

Same here. Withdraw limbo. Support have acknowledged but it's very frustrating as I've been waiting over a week now to get the coins to set up another MN. That's a good few ££ of lost earnings :mad:

What did support say? I haven't gotten a reply from them for 2 hours now.

What did support say? I haven't gotten a reply from them for 2 hours now.

Just that they're looking into it. Not good enough really, although I'm trying to be patient and understanding about it... Sadly, my patience is wearing very thin now. But what can you do...?! :sad:

My guy asked what the details for my withdrawal was and that was it. Nothing since earlier today.

Hi, just to let you know, you can now cancel the pending withdrawal and the balance refills and I've just tested a 2 DRK withdrawal and it works, phew!

EDIT: I was in the same boat, got caught out by the upgrade and when I got back in I ended up with a stuck pending withdrawal, time to get your DRK the hell out of there before something even worse happens. I'm not convinced of their security when they keep having to apply patches on patches ....

hmm, in saying that, my larger 73 DRK withdrawal is sitting at Pending, I wonder if they need to refill their hot wallet or something?

Yes, finally mintpal allows us to cancel the "Awaiting confirmation" and free the coins for trading. But i tried to test withdraw 3 drk and they haven't showed up in my wallet for more than 5 minutes now. Still says "pending" in the withdrawals list.

Looks like MP have finally got their shit together. I canceled my previous request this morning (now that the functionality was added) and I've requested again, email came through immediately and after a wait of around a further 20mins the coins were transferred to my wallet... Phew...!

This was for a (relatively) large number of coins too >1000. So any concerns about their hot/cold storage should be alleviated hopefully.

Walter

This totally needs to happen right now, at least temporarily. It's beyond "Just be patient" at this point. I used to love mintpal and I hope they'll turn it around, but for the time being pointing our new users in their direction can only hurt darkcoin. As RenegadeMan put it:
This sort of amateur-hour inanity is just not good for crypto. Imagine if you'd introduced a friend to DRK, showed him or her how to buy it on Mintpal and a week later this is what they're subjected to.

Tao of Satoshi
Who needs Mintpal? CCEDK can be Darkcoin's new home!

This is a twitter out at the moment. I have just put a welcome note in the bitcointalk thread introducing the 9 pairs available for trading with DRK. I hope you will make use of this time, and consider moving all your activities to CCEDK. Once some are there, more will follow, and it will eventually be a safe haven for all DRK believers.

Welcome to CCEDK

Yours sincerely

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK ApS

Apparently Moolah has announced Bankruptcy. I hope people managed to get most of their funds off of Mintpal before this announcement and ''update''….

Yikes, glad I withdrew with the last disaster. I've just scopped up a bunch of cheap coins from the fallout.

Back