• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM11G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

Hi,

So it sounds like everything is ok, but gives false reading when the temperature goes below 0C. Is this correct? I will check with the software team about this issue.

Again =(
uBMEZQpmTjqTQZgYco_aDg.png

Is there any way to disable temp control as sometimes when other miners are working it reduce hashing speed by 50% on same temps.
Hi,

Unfortunately there is no way to disable temp control as it is used to protect the chips from overheating. The temp control only kicks in when it detects a temperature higher than 38C to 40C.

Hi,

Please try refreshing the page, sometimes the temperature readings are not correct when first loaded after a restart. Also, please wait about 2 to 5 mins after it has restarted to check your PLL, it looks like it is still going through it's self test.

Hi,

Please try refreshing the page, sometimes the temperature readings are not correct when first loaded after a restart. Also, please wait about 2 to 5 mins after it has restarted to check your PLL, it looks like it is still going through it's self test.
33 minutes.
restart/reboot/restor etc...
Nothin' Its error in firmware, as was seyd early posts.
Environment 0-1 С.
WFRRDQekTgOvS87D6g556w.png

33 minutes.
restart/reboot/restor etc...
Nothin' Its error in firmware, as was seyd early posts.
Environment 0-1 С.
WFRRDQekTgOvS87D6g556w.png
Hi,

It is possible it could be a bad temp sensor issue. I will report this again to the software team and have them check the firmware again. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi,

To everyone that runs the DM11G in temperatures near 0C or below but are getting high temperature readings, there is a fix to resolve this issue. I will create a zip file with instructions and replacement files soon.

EDIT: The zip file can now be found on the first post of this thread as well as on our website under Product Support - iBeLink DM11G - Technical Documents.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I'm selling 5 dm11g miners, at .115 BTC ono. All running perfectly. If you would like one or all get in touch on this forum.

Can have ownership verified by trusted third party on bitcointalk, and funds held in escrow if necessary.

Hi everyone,

I'm selling 5 dm11g miners, at .115 BTC ono. All running perfectly. If you would like one or all get in touch on this forum.

Can have ownership verified by trusted third party on bitcointalk, and funds held in escrow if necessary.
Hi,

If you are trying to sell something, please create your own thread so the selling/buying discussions don't clog up support discussions. Thank you.

Hi guys just purchased my 2nd used ibelink i already have my 1st all setup but im having trouble setting up my 2nd one my computer is having trouble finding the ip adress to the ibelink and im connected to the same network i need help guys anything you guys can do to help me??

Hi guys just purchased my 2nd used ibelink i already have my 1st all setup but im having trouble setting up my 2nd one my computer is having trouble finding the ip adress to the ibelink and im connected to the same network i need help guys anything you guys can do to help me??

Hi,

To find the IP address of your 2nd iBeLink, you can try using Advanced IP scanner. It will scan your network for attached devices and gives you their IP address. If it does not show up, it could be that the previous owner set a static IP for the miner and you will need to re-flash the firmware.

Hi...i am a new user here. As per my knowledge currently there are no info on upgrade kits, when they become available it will be announced. We are a bit swamped with the ticket system so please bear with us, they are being looked at.

Hello ! urgently help! G11 does not configure the interface. the interface flew. I already did not pay back Ibekink such a breakdown. help make everyone a worker. look at what a low megakesh and so very often. Instead of 10.000 500- 800 MH. the guys took 4 pieces, and they still work like that. help or change. let's maintain a reputation! write a personal message. thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_20180819_231344_694.jpg
    IMG_20180819_231344_694.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 175
Hi,

Have you modified the firmware? Some of those headings displayed are not the regular displays of the DM11G. Can you please take a screenshot showing what firmware version you are using?
You can try to re-image the TF card to iBeLink DM11G Firmware Version 3.5.25 and see if it resolves the issue. Here is a burning software if you need one.

The low hashrate is most likely due to the high temperatures you are getting (40C) which has lowered the PLL of each hashing blade. If you can lower the temperatures to around 35C, it should get set back to normal.

Last edited:
Hi,

Have you modified the firmware? Some of those headings displayed are not the regular displays of the DM11G. Can you please take a screenshot showing what firmware version you are using?
You can try to re-image the TF card to iBeLink DM11G Firmware Version 3.5.25 and see if it resolves the issue. Here is a burning software if you need one.

The low hashrate is most likely due to the high temperatures you are getting (40C) which has lowered the PLL of each hashing blade. If you can lower the temperatures to around 35C, it should get set back to normal.
Thank you for your reply. I did not sew a miner. how do I reduce the temperature?) Fans as a reactive noise. Yes, the temperature is 35-40 degrees. but it's sad that at 40 degrees reduces the hashtrajt. with such a roar of fans)) how can you reduce the sensitivity to temperature?

Thank you for your reply. I did not sew a miner. how do I reduce the temperature?) Fans as a reactive noise. Yes, the temperature is 35-40 degrees. but it's sad that at 40 degrees reduces the hashtrajt. with such a roar of fans)) how can you reduce the sensitivity to temperature?
Hi,

The DM11G is an older model and the limitations of the chips at that time limits the temperature to around 40C. The temperature is hard coded into the firmware and is not changeable. To reduce temperatures, you can try using A/C to cool down the room or use fans to push cold air to the miner or pull hot air away.

There is a managed switch DES-1210-52 / ME, to which antminer and ibelink are connected, antminer is visible on the network, and ibelink does not pass, it works only directly with the router or any other unmanaged switch.
ip static
ibelink latest firmware
firmware DES-1210-52 / ME does not help too

Last edited:
Back