• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM11G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

Hi,
Trying to increase the HR of the DM11G takes more than just a firmware update. Changes will need to be made to both the software and the hardware.
[EDIT] Ok, I just found out you are not able to set the PLL above 600. It is just not supported. I am sorry for the wrong information earlier.

Its not supported, because there limitation in two places. At first - at web interface, and i was resolve this one. But next check precompilled at cgminer. SCREEN said "pll 610 is too bigXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx". Please - or give us cgminer source, or remove this check from cgminer. For own risk and with guarranty lost.

Its not supported, because there limitation in two places. At first - at web interface, and i was resolve this one. But next check precompilled at cgminer. SCREEN said "pll 610 is too bigXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx". Please - or give us cgminer source, or remove this check from cgminer. For own risk and with guarranty lost.
Hi,

Sorry, this would be up to people higher up than me. It would have to be their decision.

Hi guys! Anybody testing dm11 with work temperature about 20C Can be hashrate higher 10.8 or not? Thx

In my experience 32C gives me 100% and over. once it gets to 28C I notice the hash falls to 64% thats about 6000 to 7300MH. I also notice certain pools are more compatible with steady hashes than others. I find NiceHash would use just about 10GH to 10.8GH max no matter how much higher hashes are generated by the miner. Coinmine.pl would use high and low frequency ranging from 6000 up to 20000MH and more. F2pool was okay Prohashing lots of disconnections. Antpool was really bad using just about 2000MH for all generated and eventually disconnecting completely. P2pool was also good using as must or little as your miner could generate.
My conclusion the miner behaves better with some pools and super erratic with others like Suprnova (was never steady enough to connect to) Please note this will not be the case for everyone as we are all in different locations, some of us would be closer to the Pool servers than others.

But then why the problem is to open the sources of СGMiner ??
Many pages ago you wrote that you are doing this. But there is no result. Let users decide what to do with their equipment. At one's own risk. The difficullity of networks has increased (x10 on DASH for examlpe). Profit on coins fell to an average of $ 20- $ 25 per day. And it is only beginig. And all your customers are simply fools.
We supported you with money, prepaying for new equipment from the first batch for a lot of money. Most of us are not from China. And we paid extras for shipping and duties. And now the payback period tends to infinity every day. Is it good that the producer has "collected the cream" and turned his back on us?
P.S. If you act the same way, after 2 months your technical support will be of no use to anyone - DM11G will be used as heaters in garages.

frankly , i really wish that ibelink will actually let us have special price purchase for 22Ghz or maybe future upgrade as a compensation of our low efficiency unit :(
i am not asking for replacement for 22Ghz , but just let us have a special price for new purchase of another unit.

Guys,
You see this is what i was trying to tell , i respected iBeLink but this rip off is not acceptable they should show some respect to customers and immediately issue partial refunds.

Good luck everyone , actually i got my machine from china seller who sell very expensive at close to USD10k . and now mining rate only left USD16 per day. after minus electricity maybe 14usd.. that means i need 714 days to ROI , at the moment i only got 600++ usd . in fact ,i am very very sad of getting this machine. i know nothing to be blame to ibelink, i chooose my own risk to take , just to tell everyone, its pretty sad in fact , and those who buy 10 -20 unit :( .. and now is only october ,what if when november everyone got their D3 at 17GHZ. our 11Ghz machine might possibly need to shut down.

Those who bought from resellers have no right to blame iBelink for premium but the customers who got directly the machine worth $1000 for $6000 certainly deserve refunds and compensation.

We plan to release source code for the iBeLink DM11G. If you are interested in this software please go to ibelink.co, select Support > Submit Ticket. Create a Support Ticket which includes your Name and Customer Order number. We will inform you when the software is released. You need to understand that by modifying the source code you risk damaging chips. This will void your warranty, we are not be responsible for any damage due to modification of the source code.

We plan to release source code for the iBeLink DM11G. If you are interested in this software please go to ibelink.co, select Support > Submit Ticket. Create a Support Ticket which includes your Name and Customer Order number. We will inform you when the software is released. You need to understand that by modifying the source code you risk damaging chips. This will void your warranty, we are not be responsible for any damage due to modification of the source code.
Please show some ethics and issue refunds or compensation to the customers.

Great.. Please - be quickly.....

I would also like to comment on IbeLink. I ordered 3 pcs through Russian reseller in June, got delivery only on 20 August. On one machine 1 chip is not working properly, so 1 machine is working on 75%. The chip was sent immediately to factory for change and is still not received. Taking into account initial price of machines, service vs other producers I would never ever even bother speaking about IbeLink. if Ibelink is saying that we risk damaging our chips by modifying, why you DON'T INITIALLY PRODUCE QUALITY MACHINES??? WHY YOU DON'T CHECK PRODUCTIVITY BEFORE SENDING GOODS TO END-USERS??? HOW POSSIBLE TO MAKE A 10.8GH and 1 month after 22 GH??? I understand other pioneers who ordered a "know-how" product back in Summer and now feel just cheated both on productivity and profitability...

I would also like to comment on IbeLink. I ordered 3 pcs through Russian reseller in June, got delivery only on 20 August. On one machine 1 chip is not working properly, so 1 machine is working on 75%. The chip was sent immediately to factory for change and is still not received. Taking into account initial price of machines, service vs other producers I would never ever even bother speaking about IbeLink. if Ibelink is saying that we risk damaging our chips by modifying, why you DON'T INITIALLY PRODUCE QUALITY MACHINES??? WHY YOU DON'T CHECK PRODUCTIVITY BEFORE SENDING GOODS TO END-USERS??? HOW POSSIBLE TO MAKE A 10.8GH and 1 month after 22 GH??? I understand other pioneers who ordered a "know-how" product back in Summer and now feel just cheated both on productivity and profitability...

what are you trying to say is pretty true , its like iPhone release iPhone 8 in earlier september and another 1 months comes out with iPhone 9 ! how can iPhone 8 buyer be happy ?

Hi,

We do check every machine before it is shipped out to make sure it is working.. Some mishaps do happen during shipping that we have no control over. If a chip is not working properly, you can follow the Single Blade Test Guide to find the bad hashing board, remove it and continue mining with the blade. You can then send in the bad hashing board for RMA.

Back